SDET Demand In Market !!
Nowadays, more and more companies are hiring SDETs as they are playing an important role in Agile and DevOps. With a quick change in technology, manual testers need to work hard and to learn more to be on track in their career. SDETs are high in demand and it becomes so hard to hire them as well as it takes a lot of learning for manual testers to convert into SDET.
SDET is a technical software tester who focuses on developing automated scripts. SDETs work alongside developers to help automate Acceptance criteria in user stories as a part of the Agile team. In addition to QA activities, SDET writes automation integration tests, API tests and UI automation tests.
SDETs are one of the highest paid people in the software industry now-a-days. Having the knowledge in both development and testing, they are high in demand in the market and are eligible for a good pay scale.
- SDET Frequently Asked Questions
- What is SDET (Software Development Engineer in Test)?
- What is the difference between SDET and TESTER?
- Top 20 Software Testing Interview Questions for SDET
- What are the roles and responsibilities of SDET?
- Eclipse Cheat Sheet
- What Are The Skills Required for SDET?
- How to Download & Install Selenium WebDriver in Eclipse (Step-By-Step)
- Java and Eclipse Setup Guide
- Top 20 Data Structure Interview Questions for SDET
- Top 20 Maven Interview Questions
- Robotic Process Automation – An ultimate solution
- Process Automation and Mitigating Risks during Natural Disasters
- Advanced Selenium Interview Questions
- JIRA Interview Question
- sairam shyamala
It was good session, I left my training room with basic knowledge on all the tools. Tutors have great knowledge and experience on the tools. But three days is not enough time.
- Salaja K
Training provided by the trainers in DevLabs Alliance is completely awesome. Trainers are highly qualified in their areas with practical experience. Since it is 3 days training we have completely got the opportunity to have hands on.
- Varenya Varshney
Both trainers (Ravi and Naresh) were excellent in their approach. Session was less of a theory and more of a practical. And even the theory part was quite interesting. A bit issue with the volume of information which I had received in just a span of 2-3 days - it seemed a bit over-loaded. But overall, it has given me a great platform to take it forward from here!
- Vijay Kumar
Excellent Training program. Training courses and trainers are very good. Trainer will explain you as many time you ask the question. Best thing is hands on based training. You learn by doing. Looking for more courses from here.
- Abhishek Tripathi
Training provided by the trainers here is completely awesome. Trainer is highly qualified in their areas with practical experience. Also amenities provided during training by institute is great