What are the roles and responsibilities of SDET?
- January 26, 2020
- Posted by: DevLabs Alliance
- Category: SDET
SDET is a mix of developer as well as tester who has exposure to project management, interacts and understands end user software requirements, knows product or domain knowledge, participates in product or software designing, knows how to code and build test automation tools.
Roles and Responsibilities of SDET includes the following: –
- Participating in Design and Architectural discussion
- Capability of building, deploying and managing own environment and test automation framework
- Developing automation code for the application and maintaining the same
- Ensuring maximum unit test code coverage
- Able to build different test scenarios and acceptance tests
- Write the automation code for himself and should have excellent debugging skills.