What are the roles and responsibilities of SDET?
SDET is a mix of developer as well as tester who has exposure to project management, interacts and understands end user software requirements, knows product or domain knowledge, participates in product or software designing, knows how to code and build test automation tools. Roles and Responsibilities of SDET includes the following: –
- Participating in Design and Architectural discussion
- Capability of building, deploying and managing own environment and test automation framework
- Developing automation code for the application and maintaining the same
- Ensuring maximum unit test code coverage
- Able to build different test scenarios and acceptance tests
- Write the automation code for himself and should have excellent debugging skills.
More SDET Interview Questions by Devlabs Alliance
- How to become SDET ?
- How can a QA or Test engineer become a SDET?
- What is the difference between SDET and TESTER?
- Top 20 Cucumber Interview Questions for SDET
- SDET Frequently Asked Questions
- SDETs – the demand of today and tomorrow in Software Testing
- Eclipse Cheat Sheet
- What Are The Skills Required for SDET?
- How to Download & Install Selenium WebDriver in Eclipse (Step-By-Step)
- Java and Eclipse Setup Guide
- Top 20 Data Structure Interview Questions for SDET
- Top 20 Maven Interview Questions
- Robotic Process Automation – An ultimate solution
- Process Automation and Mitigating Risks during Natural Disasters
- Advanced Selenium Interview Questions
- Vijay Kumar
Excellent Training program. Training courses and trainers are very good. Trainer will explain you as many time you ask the question. Best thing is hands on based training. You learn by doing. Looking for more courses from here.
- Varenya Varshney
Both trainers (Ravi and Naresh) were excellent in their approach. Session was less of a theory and more of a practical. And even the theory part was quite interesting. A bit issue with the volume of information which I had received in just a span of 2-3 days - it seemed a bit over-loaded. But overall, it has given me a great platform to take it forward from here!
- Abhishek Tripathi
Training provided by the trainers here is completely awesome. Trainer is highly qualified in their areas with practical experience. Also amenities provided during training by institute is great
- Salaja K
Training provided by the trainers in DevLabs Alliance is completely awesome. Trainers are highly qualified in their areas with practical experience. Since it is 3 days training we have completely got the opportunity to have hands on.
- sairam shyamala
It was good session, I left my training room with basic knowledge on all the tools. Tutors have great knowledge and experience on the tools. But three days is not enough time.