Key Features of Jasmine Course by DevLab Alliance
- 24 hours of practical oriented training cum workshop
- Certification Guidance
- Flexible Schedule
- Each session followed with exercise and Project Work
- Industry specific project implementation
- Doubt Clearing and Technical Support
Prerequisite for Jasmine Course
- Knowledge of Jasmine or Unit Testing is not required
|Individual Classroom Learning||Corporate Training Solutions|
|Instructor led Practical Oriented Training||Face 2 Face Interactive Practical Oriented training|
|Flexible Schedule||Learn as per full day schedule with discussions and exercises|
|Recorded Sessions will be available within 24 hours||Doubt Clear sessions|
|Technical Support||Completely Customizable course content and schedule based on your need|
|Certification Guidance Provided||Certification Guidance Provided|
|Case studies and Use cases implementations|
Who should take Jasmine course?
- Any individual who wants to add Jasmine skills to their profile.
- Beginner and intermediate front-end developers new to unit testing.
- Developers who want to improve their skills and take their career to the next level.
- Teams getting started on Jasmine projects
What you’ll learn from Jasmine course
You will be able to do the followings after attending the Jasmine course:
- Using Jasmine.js for writing specifications.
- Using Jasmine Spies for Mocking
- Configuring and performing continuous integration using Grunt.js
- Maintaining client-side dependencies using Bower.js or Browserify.js
Creating Next Gen Engineers!
Jasmine Certified Expert by DevLabs Alliance work with global organizations like Accenture, Optum, Capgemini, Cognizant, TCS, TechnoSoft, Oracle, Expedia etc.
To unlock DevLabs Alliance’s certification, you have to complete and submit the use case assignments provided during the course, then assignments submitted by you will be evaluated by a team of Jasmine experts and practitioners. Your result will be shared after assessment and certification will be awarded accordingly.
Why you should take Jasmine course from DevLabs Alliance
|Features||DevLabs Alliance||Other Training Providers|
|Classroom Session||✔ Interactive Classes room session with Extensive hands-on||Instructor led, no hands-on|
|Access to Recorded Videos||✔||✔|
|Support Post Session||✔||✗|
|Case Studies Discussion||✔||✗|
- Understanding Boundary Conditions
- Check Inverse Relationships
- Cross Checking Results
- Force Error Conditions
- Performance Characteristics
- Understanding of Jasmine.js
- Write Specifications in Jasmine.js
- Learning built-in matchers
- Covering before and after
- Using Spy for Mocking Nesting describe blocks
- Writing Custom Matchers
- Asynchronous support using runs
- Programming and Testing UI using Jasmine.js
- Jasmine jQuery Helpers
Continuous Integration in Jasmine
- Grunt.js Introduction
- Grunt tasks overview
- Creating and configuring a CI workflow using Grunt.js
- Use Karma for browser testing
- Client-side dependency management using Browser.js
How can I attend the course?
Jasmine Online course is available for online training. There are batches scheduled for Jasmine Training as well which you can purchase.
Is Jasmine BDD or TDD?
What is Jasmine programming?
Do I need to purchase Jasmine?
No, Jasmine is an open source and it is available for free.
What is the refund policy?
For Virtual Instructor-Led (IVLT) training:
You are requested to raise the refund request within 7 days of the beginning of the first batch in which you are eligible to attend. Refund/Money back does not apply in any other condition, except the batch is cancelled by DevLabs Alliance due to instructor unavailability insufficient enrollments, or forced measures(like floods, earthquakes, national/global pandemic, political instability, etc.). However, the learner can choose to join another batch of the same training/course after discussing with DevLabs Alliance management.
For refund conditions, please refer to the “Refund” section below.
For Classroom Training
We may need to postpone/cancel an event because of many reasons, such as insufficient enrollments, instructor unavailability, or force majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc). For refund conditions, please refer to the “Refund” section below.
For Refund(applicable for IVLT and Classroom training)
If we cancel an event, 100 percent of training/course fees will be refunded to the learner.
If a cancellation is done by an attendee, 7 days (or more) before the batch begins, a total of 10% of the total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded to the learner.
If a cancellation is done by a learner within 7 days (or less) of the start of the batch or after attending a maximum of 2 classes, 25% of the total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded to the learner.
Refund requests can be initiated by sending emails to the DevLabs Alliance team at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Refund request usually takes 3-4 working days to get approved by Finance and then 10-15 working days to get the payment back into the source account of the learner.
What will I get after each session?
By the end of each session you will get a recording of each class. You can access these recordings any time, distribution of these recordings without ISATB.org permission is not allowed. Assignments will also be provided as per planned syllabus.
What if I will not be able to attend the training?
You can choose any upcoming training and we can accommodate you in that.
Is my certificate valid for one year?
No, your certificate will be valid for life time.