Key Features of Jasmine Course by DevLab Alliance
24 hours of practical oriented training cum workshop
Each session followed with exercise and Project Work
Industry specific project implementation
Doubt Clearing and Technical Support
Prerequisite for Jasmine Course
- Knowledge of Jasmine or Unit Testing is not required
|Individual Classroom Learning||Corporate Training Solutions|
|Instructor led Practical Oriented Training||Face 2 Face Interactive Practical Oriented training|
|Flexible Schedule||Learn as per full day schedule with discussions and exercises.|
|Recorded Sessions will be available within 24 hours||Doubt Clear sessions|
|Technical Support||Completely Customizable course content and schedule based on your need|
|Certification Guidance Provided||Certification Guidance Provided|
|Case studies and Use cases implementations|
Who should take Jasmine course?
- Any individual who wants to add Jasmine skills to their profile.
- Beginner and intermediate front-end developers new to unit testing.
- Developers who want to improve their skills and take their career to the next level.
- Teams getting started on Jasmine projects
What you’ll learn from Jasmine course
You will be able to do the followings after attending the Jasmine course:
- Using Jasmine.js for writing specifications.
- Using Jasmine Spies for Mocking
- Configuring and performing continuous integration using Grunt.js
- Maintaining client-side dependencies using Bower.js or Browserify.js
Why you should take Jasmine course from DevLabs Alliance
|Features||DevLabs Alliance||Other Training Providers|
|Classroom Session||Interactive Classes room session with Extensive hands-on||Instructor led, no hands-on|
|Access to Recorded Videos|
|Support Post Session|
|Case Studies Discussion|
Jasmine Certified Expert by DevLabs Alliance work with global organizations like Accenture, Optum, Capgemini, Cognizant, TCS, TechnoSoft, Oracle, Expedia etc.
To unlock DevLabs Alliance’s certification, you have to complete and submit the use case assignments provided during the course, then assignments submitted by you will be evaluated by a team of Jasmine experts and practitioners. Your result will be shared after assessment and certification will be awarded accordingly.
- Understanding Boundary Conditions
- Check Inverse Relationships
- Cross Checking Results
- Force Error Conditions
- Performance Characteristics
- Understanding of Jasmine.js
- Write Specifications in Jasmine.js
- Learning built-in matchers
- Covering before and after
- Using Spy for Mocking Nesting describe blocks
- Writing Custom Matchers
- Asynchronous support using runs
- Programming and Testing UI using Jasmine.js
- Jasmine jQuery Helpers
- Grunt.js Introduction
- Grunt tasks overview
- Creating and configuring a CI workflow using Grunt.js
- Use Karma for browser testing
- Client-side dependency management using Browser.js
|27th June – 12th July||7 PM to 10 PM IST (Sat-Sun)||19999||Batch Closed|
|30th May– 14th June||7 PM to 10 PM IST (Sat-Sun)||19999||Batch Closed|
|Request a Batch|