There is a huge shift from virtualization to containerization, in the emerging world of DevOps. Docker and Kubernetes have been the buzzwords in the technology zone, in the recent past to ship and deploy container-based distributed applications.
Docker is the world’s leading software container platform to build, ship, and run distributed applications and Kubernetes is the most efficient open source orchestration system by Google.
This Docker with Kubernetes Certification Course by DevLabsAlliance is going to focus on these two very popular DevOps tools. Through this training program, you will learn how to build applications in containers using Docker and how to deploy those on a Kubernetes cluster.
This course highlights the advantages provided by containers over the virtual machines and also the need for an orchestration tool for containers.
You will gain deep insight into various aspects of containerization technology through demonstrations of the concept. Once you complete this course, you’ll be able to create your own flexible application environments with Docker Compose.
The course is designed in a way to help you master the aspects of running containerized applications from existing images, deploying images on cluster, installing, maintaining and operating the Docker platform and more through hands-on projects. You will gain in-depth knowledge on components in Kubernetes architecture and useful commands for deploying and managing clusters.
- 16 hours of Instructor Led Training
- Practical oriented training cum workshop
- Each session followed with hands on
- Completion Certificate
- Doubt Clearing and Technical Support
- Lifetime access to the recorded training sessions
Who should take this course?
This course will benefit all IT professionals who actively develop, test, and/or deploy code and for those who want to pursue a career in Docker. It will benefit:
- Developers who want to accelerate their careers as professionals using Docker and Kubernetes
- Technical Managers and SMEs
- IT Professionals, System Admins, Software Testers, Solution Architects and Security Engineers
- Open source contributors and enthusiasts
- Individuals using containers to deploy applications to production
- Release Engineers
- Cloud Professionals
What will you learn from this course?
- In-depth understanding around Machine Learning concepts
- Learn data visualization techniques
- Learn techniques to handle various types of data – ordinal, categorical, encoding
- Learn what Docker is and how to use it
- Discuss containerization and various operations performed on it
- How to run a Docker container
- Creating and managing a Docker image
- Components of Dockerfile
- Migrating traditional applications to Docker containers
- Know how to schedule applications on the containers
- Discuss in detail about the configuration of the Docker daemon
- Understand the basics of Kubernetes
- Install Docker and a Kubernetes cluster from scratch
- Deploy any app (stateless and stateful) to the cluster and scale it manually or automatically
- Learn to deploy various Container based Applications on the Cloud
Creating Next Gen Engineers!
You will get a completion certificate from DevLabs Alliance once you have completed attending all the online sessions.
Why you should take this course from DevLabs Alliance
DevLabs Alliance is offering the Docker with Kubernetes training that will help you master the top containerization technology and orchestration tool in the market today. The training program has been specifically designed in a systematic manner to cover the basic theoretical concepts as well as enough hands-on exercises so that you gain expertise in each and every aspect of the Docker Technology. The training programmer will help even a newbie to master the technology without much of a hurdle.
We, at DevLabs Alliance, equip you with the skills required for applying to some of the best and highly paid jobs in top MNCs around the world.
|Features||DevLabs Alliance||Other Training Providers|
|Classroom Session||✔ Interactive Classes room session with Extensive hands-on||Instructor led, no hands-on|
|Access to Recorded Videos||✔||✔|
|Support Post Session||✔||✗|
|Case Studies Discussion||✔||✗|
Introduction to Docker
1. About Docker
3. Running Containers
Introduction to Kubernetes
1. What is Kubernetes & why
2. Kubernetes Terminology
3. Kick start Kubernetes
4. Comparison with Docker Swarm
Kubernetes cluster Architecture
1. Kubernetes Master&Minnions
2. Kube Apiserver
3. etcd key-value store
4. kube Scheduler
5. kube Controller-manager
6. Introduction to Minnions / Nodes
9. kubectl Client
Installation, Configuration & Validation
2. Initialize the cluster
3. Setup the POD network
4. Build high availability cluster
5. Validate the cluster
Introduction to Kubernetes Concepts
1. Introduction to Pods
2. What is a Pod?
3. Pod Lifecycle & Comparison with Docker
4. Create Pods & Manage multiple containers
5. Replication Controller
6. Replication sets
8. Scaling out pods using replicas
9. What is a Service?
10. Types of Services in k8s
11. Multi Container PODs
14. Kubernetes dashboard
Deploying Applications in the Kubernetes Cluster
1. Deploying an Application, Rolling Updates, and Rollbacks
2. Configuring an Application for High Availability and Scale
3. Configuring ConfigMaps in Applications
4. Creating a Self-Healing Application
Managing Data in the Kubernetes Cluster
1. Persistent Volumes
2. Volume Access Modes
3. Persistent Volume Claims
4. Storage Objects
5. Applications with Persistent Storage
Networking & Cluster Communication
1. Pod and Node Networking
2. Container Network Interface (CNI)
3. Service Networking
4. Load Balancers
5. Cluster DNS
Managing the Kubernetes Cluster
1. Upgrading the Kubernetes Cluster
2. Operating System Upgrades within a Kubernetes Cluster
3. Backing Up and Restoring a Kubernetes Cluster
Logging, monitoring & troubleshooting
1. Monitoring the Cluster Components
2. Monitoring the Applications Running within a Cluster
3. Managing Cluster Component Logs
4. Managing Application Logs
Why should I enroll in this Docker course?
Docker is an extremely important aspect of the software development process today. The average salary of a Docker Expert is around $110k and 80% of Global Fortune 1000 organizations have adopted DevOps and the adoption rate is increasing by 40% each year. There is a huge demand for Docker certified professionals in the current market.
With Docker becoming the most integral part of production environment, various organizations are now looking out for tools to effectively manage and orchestrate their containers and hence, Kubernetes is fast becoming the Operating System of the Cloud has been deployed more widely than Docker Swarm, as validated by Google.
What are the prerequisites to take this course?
● Basic knowledge of Windows Command line.
● Good Knowledge and Hands-on experience with Linux.
● Basic concepts of DevOps
● Understanding of the application deployment process
What are the system requirements for this course?
● Memory – Minimum 4 GB RAM
● Processor – Intel Core i5 CPU @2.00 GHz or above
● Storage – 250 GB HDD/SSD or above
● OS – Windows / Mac / Linux PC
How will you execute our practical sessions?
All our practical sessions will be performed on the AWS Cloud. We will help you set up your AWS Free Tier account once you enroll for the course. We will provide you with step-wise installation guide to set up the Ubuntu VM on your system which will be used for doing the hands-on exercises.
What if I missed one of my sessions of this course?
We will try to arrange some extra time so that you can align yourself with the ongoing class.
What is the refund policy?
For Virtual Instructor-Led (IVLT) training:
You are requested to raise the refund request within 7 days of the beginning of the first batch in which you are eligible to attend. Refund/Money back does not apply in any other condition, except the batch is cancelled by DevLabs Alliance due to instructor unavailability insufficient enrollments, or forced measures(like floods, earthquakes, national/global pandemic, political instability, etc.). However, the learner can choose to join another batch of the same training/course after discussing with DevLabs Alliance management.
For refund conditions, please refer to the “Refund” section below.
For Classroom Training
We may need to postpone/cancel an event because of many reasons, such as insufficient enrollments, instructor unavailability, or force majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc). For refund conditions, please refer to the “Refund” section below.
For Refund(applicable for IVLT and Classroom training)
If we cancel an event, 100 percent of training/course fees will be refunded to the learner.
If a cancellation is done by an attendee, 7 days (or more) before the batch begins, a total of 10% of the total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded to the learner.
If a cancellation is done by a learner within 7 days (or less) of the start of the batch or after attending a maximum of 2 classes, 25% of the total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded to the learner.
Refund requests can be initiated by sending emails to the DevLabs Alliance team at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Refund request usually takes 3-4 working days to get approved by Finance and then 10-15 working days to get the payment back into the source account of the learner.
What will I get after each session and is the course material accessible to the students even after the course training is over?
Yes, after the training is completed, a recording of the entire program will be shared through email. Distribution of the recording without DevLabs Alliance permission is prohibited.
What if I will not be able to attend the training?
Please inform us at the earliest. For real urgent and unforeseen situations, we will try and accommodate you in any of the upcoming training batches.
Shall I get any certificate after completion of this course?
Once you complete the training program and score minimum 75% marks in the qualifying exam, you will be awarded the DevOps Certified Professional Certificate.
Can I request for a doubt-clearing session to better understand the topics?
You can email us at email@example.com for all your queries. We will try and respond with the solution at the earliest.
Is my certificate valid for one year?
Your certificate has a lifetime validity.
In which all cities, do you conduct trainings?
Bangalore, Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Pune, London, Singapore