Certified DevOps Professional Course by DevLabs Alliance is one of the most in-demand course today. DevOps promotes collaboration and enhances productivity by infrastructure automation and continuously monitoring of applications’ performance.
In Certified DevOps Professional Course by DevLabs Alliance, you will be trained to become an expert in the principles of Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Continuous Monitoring, Continuous Delivery using tools like Puppet, Nagios, Chef, Ansible, Docker, Git, Jenkins and many more.
Certified DevOps Professional Course by DevLabs Alliance is designed in such a way that help you become a certified DevOps Professional and is based on a combination of theory and its application through extensive hands-on.
Key Features of Certified Devops Professional Course
- 34 hours of practical oriented training cum workshop
- Each session followed with hands on
- Certification Exam
- Industry specific project implementation
- Doubt Clearing and Technical Support
- Lifetime access to the recorded training sessions
Trainings for Certified DevOps Professional Course
|Online Training||Classroom Training|
|Instructor led Practical Oriented Training||Instructor led Practical Oriented training|
|Recording available after the training||Learn as per full day schedule with discussions and exercises.|
|Lifetime access to the recorded sessions||Doubt Clear sessions|
|Technical Support||Certification to prove your learning|
|Certification to prove your learning||Case studies and Use cases implementations|
Who should take Certified DevOps Professional Course ?
DevOps career opportunities are booming worldwide. There is a proliferating demand for Certified DevOps Professionals by DevLabs Alliance who possess an understanding of both the development and operational side of the software development and deployment process. This training course is designed to suit participants at all levels of experience.
Some of the roles that can benefit from Certified DevOps Professional Course by DevLabs Alliance:
- Software Developers
- Technical Project Managers
- Solution Architects
- Operations Support
- Deployment engineers
- Software Testers
- Security Engineers
- Integration Specialists
What will you learn from this course?
The Certified DevOps Professional Course by DevLabs Alliance will make you proficient in various aspects of DevOps and is designed to help you become a Certified DevOps practitioner and apply the latest DevOps methodology to automate your software development life cycle.
DevLabs Alliance will cover a broad array of topics to give you an in-depth knowledge about Version Controlling, Code Automation, Automation Testing Framework, Infrastructure as a Code, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and Delivery, Configuration Management, and Monitoring of applications in a very effective manner.
Post completion of Certified DevOps Professional Course by DevLabs Alliance, you will be able to acquire the following skills:
- Describe DevOps methodologies and the core concepts behind CICD
- Explain the types of version control systems, continuous integration tools, continuous monitoring tools, and cloud models
- Work with: Git with GitHub
- Manage and track different versions of the source code and all artifacts using Git
- Configure your private Jenkins.
- Build and Automate Test using Jenkins and Maven
- Integrate JUnit with Jenkins
- Automate testing of web elements using Selenium suite of tools
- Describe the importance of Configuration management tools like Chef and Puppet.
- Learn different roles and Command Line usage of Ansible
- Build and Deploy containerization using Docker
- Perform Continuous Monitoring using Nagios
- Describe the importance of cloud in DevOps, use of AWS in DevOps
- Set up your entire CICD pipeline and execute it using a series of automation tools
Creating Next Gen Engineers!
Devlabs Alliance has partnered with DevOpsUniversity to impart certified DevOps courses. DevLabs Alliance grants valuable DevOps certifications to IT professionals, who want to excel or build their career in the emerging world of DevOps.
- Language: English
- Number of Questions: 30
- Passing score: 75 (23 Questions)
- Duration: 45 minutes
- Format: Online exam with multiple choice and True/False
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Certificate validation – Lifetime
- Certification cost – $95 (Included in the workshop)
Why you should take this course from DevLabs Alliance
DevLabs Alliance offers the most comprehensive DevOps training that has been curated after thorough research and matches the industry requirements.
We at DevLabs Alliance are committed to equip you with a 360-degree understanding of DevOps methodologies and prepare you for a successful career in this ridiculously fast-growing field.
|Features||DevLabs Alliance||Other Training Providers|
|Classroom Session||✔ Interactive Classes room session with Extensive hands-on||Instructor led, no hands-on|
|Access to Recorded Videos||✔||✔|
|Support Post Session||✔||✗|
|Case Studies Discussion||✔||✗|
Linux Fundamental Training (Self Paced Course)
- Linux Introduction
- Linux commands and tools, and file operations in Linux
- User Administration
- Boot and Package Management
- Linux process and scripting
- Security Administration, Shell Scripting and Virtualization
Introduction to DevOps
- What is DevOps?
- IT Evolution
- History of DevOps
- Different Teams Involved
- DevOps definitions
- DevOps and Software Development Life Cycle
- Waterfall Model
- Agile Model
- DevOps main objectives
- Prerequisites for DevOps
- Continuous Testing and Integration
- Continuous Release and Deployment
- Continuous Configuration Management
- Continuous Application Monitoring
- DevOps Toolsets
Cloud Overview – AWS
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Introduction to cloud computing world
- Cloud business models
- Public, Private and Hybrid cloud models
- Advantages of cloud computing
- AWS Regions and Availability zones. Tools to access services.
- AWS Cloud Setup – Free Tier
- Overview of the console
- Aws Ec2 (Elastic Compute Cloud)
- Aws S3 (Simple Storage Service)
- Security Groups
- Version Control System
- Centralized & Distributed Version Control System
- Anatomy of GIT
- GIT Features
- Git Commands
- 3-Tree Architecture
- GITHUB Projects
- Git Repositories
- GITHUB Management and Commands
- Pull Request
- Git Branches
- Remote branch
- Local branch
- Advantages of Git
Build Tools – Maven
- Java Compiler
- Maven Life Cycle
- Maven Installation
- Maven build requirements
- Maven POM XML File
- Getting started with Jenkins
- How to Take this Course and How to Get Support
- About Continuous Integration
- Introduction to Jenkins and the History of Jenkins
- Install Java
- Install Jenkins
- Jenkins’ Architecture and Terms of Jenkins
- Overview of Jenkins UI:
- Dashboard and Menus
- Create Our First Jenkins Job
- Run our First Jenkins Job
- Email configuration, Global Security, Master-Slave Architecture.
Continuous Integration (CI) with Jenkins
- Install Git and Jenkins GitHub Plugin
- Install Maven on Our Local Box
- Configure Jenkins to Work with Java, Git and Maven
- Text Direction: Create our First Maven-based Jenkins Project
- Create our First Maven-based Jenkins Project
- CI Pipeline
- Integration with JFrog and Sonar
- Run our First Jenkins Build and Jenkins Workspace
- Trouble Shooting: Run our First Jenkins Build and Jenkins Workspace
- Triggers in Jenkins
Continuous Delivery with Jenkins
- Archive Build Artifacts
- Install and Configure Tomcat as the Staging Environment
- The latest Deploy to Container plug-in
- Jenkins Build Pipeline
- Parallel Jenkins Build
- Master and slave
Containerization – Docker
- Overview & Setup
- What is docker & why
- Docker Editions: Which Do I Use
- Docker Version Format Change in Early 2017
- Docker Support for Different OS
- Docker for Windows
- Docker for Mac
- Docker for Linux
- Docker for Linux Setup and Tips
- Download Docker CE for your Linux distribution
- Download Docker Compose
Introduction to Docker Components
- Docker Hub (public repo)
- Docker Trusted Registry (Private repo)
- Docker Engine
- Docker Container
- Docker Image
- Docker Compose
- Docker Swarm
- Docker Services
- Image? What is it in Docker World?
- Official Docker Image Specification
- Centre for Images: The Docker Hub (Public)
- List of Official Docker Images
- Working with Images: image layers, tagging, Pushing to Docker Hub
- Building Images: The Dockerfile Basics
- Build Your Own Dockerfile and Run Containers
Docker Containers & Internals
- Container VS. VM
- Detached and Interactive Modes
- What Happens When We Run a Container?
- What`s Going on In Containers: CLI Process Monitoring
- Getting a Shell Inside Containers
- Container Lifetime & Persistent Data Using Volumes
- Docker container Networking, default & user defined networks
- Spin up multiple containers with Single command
- Docker Compose and the docker-compose.yml File
- Running Compose Commands
- Adding Image Building to Compose Files
- Introduction to Swarm & Advantages
- How to create a swarm (cluster of nodes)
- How to add nodes to swarm
- How to deploy services/containers to swarm
- Docker stack deploy
- Introduction to UCP (universal control pane)
- What and why is Kubernetes
- Comparison with Docker Swarm
- Components and Terminology
- Masters and Nodes
Configuration Management – Ansible
- Ansible Server / Ansible Controller
- Ansible and Infrastructure Management
- Ansible Server Configuration file
- How Ansible picks the configuration
- Update MISC parameters
- Ansible Inventory
- Ungrouped Hosts
- Grouped Hosts
- Groups of Groups
- checking connection to remote nodes o SSH Keys
- Using username/password
- Ansible Facts
- Ansible Playbooks
- ‘hosts’ parameter
- ‘become’ parameter
- ‘gather_facts’ parameter
- ‘tasks’ parameter
- How to store output of one task and use it in another task
- Ansible Vault
- Ansible Pull
- Ansible Galaxy
- Ansible AWX (Tower)
- Use cases and Examples
- Overview of Puppet
- Comparison of Ansible and Puppet
Logging – Splunk
- What Is Splunk
- About Machine Data
- What does Splunk Do?
- Why Splunk
- Understanding Splunk Architecture & its Components
- Installation of Splunk and Forwarder
- Splunk Search
- Use cases and Examples
Infrastructure Monitoring – Nagios
- Infrastructure monitoring Intro
- Nagios Core vs XI
- Setting up Nagios
- Configuring Windows & Linux Hosts
- Configuring Alerts and Email Notifications
- Introduction to Prometheus and Grafana
- Container monitoring with Prometheus and Grafana
CICD Pipeline with Jenkins Pipeline as Code
- Introduction to JPaC
- Types of JPaC
- Pipeline as a code basics
- Building a basic CI pipeline as code for Java app
- Building a job from pipeline code present in GIT repo.
- Executing parallel stages in a pipeline
- Generating pipeline script & directives using Jenkins inbuilt generators.
Why should I enroll in this DevOps course?
According to a research by Gartner (World’s leading research and advisory company), the DevOps industry is expected to grow six times by the year 2022 and DevOps and Cloud technology-based jobs are going to be among the highest paying jobs in the coming years according to Forbes. There are over 2 million available DevOps jobs. To groom the DevOps talent and meet IT industry’s need, DevLabs Alliance is putting efforts towards demand and supply, therefore the opportunity is right here. DevLabs Alliance strongly recommend that you become ‘Future-ready’ by upskilling yourself in DevOps.
What are the prerequisites to take Certified DevOps Professional Course?
It will be helpful if learners have a basic understanding of:
● Linux Fundamentals
● Web Development Fundamentals
● Java Fundamentals
As such, there are no prerequisites for enrollment to Certified DevOps Professional Course. Whether you are an experienced IT professional, or aspiring to explore the world of DevOps, this workshop is designed and developed to accommodate various professional backgrounds.
What are the system requirements for Certified DevOps Professional Course?
You will be provided desktops with the required hardware configuration, at the venue.
How will you execute our practical sessions for Certified DevOps Professional Course ?
All practical sessions, designed by DevLabs Alliance, will be performed on the AWS Cloud platform. Once you enroll for the Certified DevOps Foundation Course, DevLabs Alliance will assist you set up your AWS Free Tier account, to create VMs environment, and configure VMs with the required setup for the hands-on experience.
What if I missed one of my sessions of Certified DevOps Professional Course?
Please inform us at the earliest. We will try to arrange some extra time so that you can align yourself with Certified DevOps Professional ongoing classes.
What is the refund policy?
For Virtual Instructor-Led (IVLT) training:
You are requested to raise the refund request within 7 days of the beginning of the first batch in which you are eligible to attend. Refund/Money back does not apply in any other condition, except the batch is cancelled by DevLabs Alliance due to instructor unavailability insufficient enrollments, or forced measures(like floods, earthquakes, national/global pandemic, political instability, etc.). However, the learner can choose to join another batch of the same training/course after discussing with DevLabs Alliance management.
For refund conditions, please refer to the “Refund” section below.
For Classroom Training
We may need to postpone/cancel an event because of many reasons, such as insufficient enrollments, instructor unavailability, or force majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc). For refund conditions, please refer to the “Refund” section below.
For Refund(applicable for IVLT and Classroom training)
If we cancel an event, 100 percent of training/course fees will be refunded to the learner.
If a cancellation is done by an attendee, 7 days (or more) before the batch begins, a total of 10% of the total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded to the learner.
If a cancellation is done by a learner within 7 days (or less) of the start of the batch or after attending a maximum of 2 classes, 25% of the total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded to the learner.
Refund requests can be initiated by sending emails to the DevLabs Alliance team at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Refund request usually takes 3-4 working days to get approved by Finance and then 10-15 working days to get the payment back into the source account of the learner.
What will I get after each session and is the Certified DevOps Foundation Course material accessible to the students even after the Certified DevOps Professional Course is over ?
Yes, post completion of Certified DevOps Professional Course by DevLabs Alliance, a recording of the entire program will be shared through email for individual use only. Distribution of any material i.e. program recording, soft copy of training material etc., without written consent or permission from DevLabs Alliance is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
What if I will not be able to attend the Certified DevOps Professional Course ?
Please inform us at the earliest. For real urgent and unforeseen situations, we will try and accommodate you in any of the upcoming training batches.
Shall I get any certificate after completion of Certified DevOps Professional Course?
On successful completion of your Certified DevOps Professional Course and scoring a minimum of 75% marks in the qualifying exam, you will be awarded the Certified DevOps Professional Certificate by DevOps University.
Can I request for a doubt-clearing session to better understand of the topics of Certified DevOps Professional Course ?
You can email us at email@example.com for all your queries related to Certified DevOps Foundation Course. We will revert with the appropriate solution at the earliest.
Is my DevOps certificate by DevOps University valid for one year ?
Your Certified DevOps Professional by DevOps University has a lifetime validity.
In which all cities, do you conduct Certified DevOps Professional Course ?
At present, we have presence of DevLabs Alliance across geographic location – Bengaluru, Delhi / NCR (NOIDA, GURUGRAM), Pune, London, Singapore and continuous expanding domestic and international boundaries. DevLabs Alliance is also conducting online programs for Professionals which can be accessed across any location.
30th Oct to 5th Dec 2021
Sat -Sun(6 weekends)
07.00 PM to 10.00 PM IST