Manual tests are repeated often during development cycles for source code changes and other situations like multiple operating environments and hardware configurations. An automated testing tool is able to playback pre-recorded and predefined actions, compare the results to the expected behaviour and report the success or failure of these manual tests to a test engineer. Once automated tests are created they can easily be repeated and they can be extended to perform tasks impossible with manual testing.
Python is an easy to learn, high-level, interactive, interpreted and object-oriented scripting language. It is designed in such a way that it is highly readable. It’s elegant syntax and dynamic typing, and together with its interpreted nature makes it an ideal language for scripting and application development in many platforms.
Selenium is an open-source framework used for automation testing of web applications. Since Selenium is open source, it is a demanding framework in today’s IT industry. Selenium also supports Python because of its simple and dynamic nature and thus can be best utilized for automation testing.
Certified SDET Professional – Python training program by DevLabs Alliance helps quality specialists who are occupied with the responsibility of doing tasks that need to be automated. Various tasks like searching a web page or assessing the quality of a product can be easily automated using the Selenium in conjunction with the Python language.
Key Features of Certified SDET Professional – Python Course
- 50 hours of practical oriented training cum workshop
- Each session followed with exercise and Project Work
- Certification Guidance
- Industry specific project implementation
- Flexible Schedule
- Doubt Clearing and Technical Support
- Project Support
- Job Posting
- Placement Assistance
- CV Building
- Mock Interview and Tips
Certified SDET Professional – Python
|Individual Classroom Learning||Corporate Training Solutions|
|Instructor led Practical Oriented Training||Face 2 Face Interactive Practical Oriented training|
|Flexible Schedule||Learn as per full day schedule with discussions and exercises|
|Recorded Sessions will be available within 24 hours||Doubt Clear sessions|
|Technical Support||Completely Customizable course content and schedule based on your need|
|Certification Guidance Provided||Certification Guidance Provided|
|Case studies and Use cases implementations|
Who should take Certified SDET Professional – Python course?
- Software Engineers who wants to learn Python programming language from scratch.
- Software Engineers who wants to learn Selenium and using it with Python.
- Graduates/Post Graduates – BE, B.Tech., BCA, MCA and B.Sc. in Computers with good analytical skills, knowledge of algorithms and programming terminologies.
What you’ll learn from Certified SDET Professional – Python course
This is a comprehensive online course consists of 50 hours where our experienced trainers will teach you all topics of Python programming like installation, operators, control statements, Strings, Tuples, Lists, Dictionary, Functions, etc. and then installation and setup of Selenium with Python, Types of Locators, Automation of Web Elements, Waits, Reporting and much. You will learn all these concepts with hands on experience in one of Live Project.
Creating Next Gen Engineers!
Certified SDET Professional – Python Course Certification
Professionals certified in Certified SDET Professional – Python course by DevLabs Alliance work with global organizations like Accenture, Optum, Cognizant, Oracle, Expedia, TCS, AON, Sun Life Insurance, Wipro, etc.
To unlock DevLabs Alliance’s certification, you have to complete and submit the use case assignments provided during the course, then assignments submitted by you will be evaluated by a team of Python with Selenium experts and practitioners. Your result will be shared after assessment and certification will be awarded accordingly.
Why you should take this course from DevLabs Alliance
|Features||DevLabs Alliance||Other Training Providers|
|Classroom Session||✔ Interactive Classes room session with Extensive hands-on||Instructor led, no hands-on|
|Access to Recorded Videos||✔||✔|
|Support Post Session||✔||✗|
|Case Studies Discussion||✔||✗|
- Setting up path
- Working with Python
- Basic Syntax
- Variable and Data Types
- If- else
- Nested if-else
- Nested loops
String Manipulation (Key for Interview)
- Accessing Strings
- Basic Operations
- String slices
- Function and Methods
Lists and Sets
- Accessing list and sets
- Working with lists and sets
- Function and Methods
- Accessing Tuples
- Functions and Methods
- Introduction Accessing values in dictionaries
- Working with dictionaries
- Defining a function
- Calling a function
- Types of functions
- Function Arguments
- Anonymous functions
- Global and local variables
- Importing module
- Math module
- Random module
- Printing on screen
- Reading data from keyboard
- Opening and closing file
- Reading and writing files
OOPs Concept Class and Object
- Data hiding
- Exception Handling
- Except clause
- Try ? finally clause
- User Defined Exceptions
Install – Pycharm / pydev
- Install python
- Install selenium bindings
- Install pydev with eclipse
- Console on pydev
- Install python
- Install selenium bindings
- Install pydev with eclipse
- Console on pydev
- Open browser in selenium python
- Close and quit browsers
- Open webpage in selenium python
- Browser size in selenium python
- Webpage properties
- Navigation commands in selenium python
Developer tools in firefox and chrome | selenium
- Developer tool in chrome
- Developer tool in firefox
- Web element in python
- The priority of locators in selenium
- Find element by id
- Find element by name.
- Find element by tag name
- Find element by linked Text/Partial Linked text.
- Find element by classname.
- Find element by xpath.
- Find element by css selector.
- Find elements
- Find element and find elements.
- Excellent & reliable selenium python locator
- Implicit wait
- Explicit wait
- Web element operations in selenium python
- Check Box
- Radio Button
- HTML Tables
- Dropdowns in python selenium | select
- Dropdowns in python selenium | list
Popups and Alerts
- Handling multiple windows
- Handling web tables
- Mouse and keyboard Actions
- Handling Files
- Java Script Executor
- Logging with python selenium
- Logging in python
- Configuring logging
- Logging with selenium python
- Logging to console with python
- Print vs. Logging
- Excel spreadsheets with python
- Openpyxl module with python selenium
- Read excel using openpyxl with python selenium
- Get all values of a specific column
- Write excel file using openpyxl in python selenium
Read & write csv file
- Csv files in python
- Csv with python selenium
- Reading a csv file with header
- Read the urls from the csv file
- Writing a csv file in python selenium
- Writing to a file with dictwriter in python selenium
- Read & write csv files with custom del
- What is python unittest framework
- Things to remember while writing unit tests
- Tests in unittest python
- Setup, Teardown
- Setupclass, Teardownclass
- Setupmodule & teardownmodule
- Skipping tests and expected failures
- Assertions in unittest python with selenium
Load Tests and Suits
- Loading tests to suite and running tests in python selenium
- Create test suite
PyTest – TDD
- What is python Pytest framework
- Tests in Pytest python.
- Skipping tests and expected failures
Designing framework with Page Object Model
- What is Automation Framework?
- Why do we need Automation Framework?
- Types of Automation Frameworks
- Linear Scripting Framework
- Modular Testing Framework
- Data Driven Testing Framework
- Keyword Driven Testing Framework
- Hybrid Testing Framework
- Behaviour Driven Development Framework
- How to design Automation Framework
- Architecture of Automation Framework
PyBehave (Similar to Cucumber)
- What is PyBehave framework
- Tests in Behave python
- What is Feature
- What is Step definition
- How to setup runner class
- Configuring Allure Report
- Interview Questions
- Overview of GIT
- GIT Installation
- Create GIT Account
- GIT Lifecycle
- GIT Integration with Eclipse
- GIT Create
- GIT Clone
- GIT Commit
- GIT Push
- GIT Update
- GIT Delete
- GIT Stash
- What is Jenkins?
- How to install Jenkins?
- Create your first job in Jenkins
- Create Pipeline using Jenkins
- How to integrate Smoke, System and Regression test in CI/CD pipeline?
- Integrating your project with Jenkins.
Cucumber BDD framework Basics
- What is BDD(behavior Driven Development)?
- What tools are required to implement BDD?
- Introduction to Cucumber
- How to download Cucumber?
- Install Cucumber Eclipse Plugin
- Configure Eclipse with Cucumber
- What are Feature Files?
- How to create Feature File?
- How to execute Feature Files?
- What is Gherkinization?
- What is Step Definition?
- How to generate Glu code/Step Definitions?
- Data Driven Testing in Cucumber
- What are Cucumber Tags?
- Background in Cucumber
- Data Tables in Cucumber
- Introduction to API Testing
- Why is API testing important?
- What are Web Services?
- Understanding the REST API architecture
- Understanding the GET, POST, PUT, and DELETE requests
What is Python?
Python is an easy to learn, high-level, interactive, interpreted and object-oriented scripting language. It is designed in such a way that it is highly readable. It’s elegant syntax and dynamic typing, and together with its interpreted nature makes it an ideal language for scripting and application development in many platforms. The Python interpreter can be easily extended with various new functions and different data types that are implemented in C or C++ or any other language that is callable from C. Python is also suitable as an extension language for many customizable applications.
Is Python good language for beginning programmers?
Yes, Python is a good language to start with. It is quiet common with students to start with a procedural language such as C, Pascal, Java, etc. Students may be better served if they start with Python as their first language. Python has a very simple and consistent syntax and also a large standard library. Using Python in a beginning programming course will let students concentrate on important programming skills such as problem decomposition and data type design. Students can be quickly introduced to basic concepts such as loops and procedures with Python.
What is the use of Automation Testing?
Test Automation software is the best way to increase the effectiveness, efficiency and coverage of your software testing. Automated software testing has long been considered critical for big software development organizations but is often thought to be too expensive or difficult for smaller companies to implement. Here are some of the benefits which tells why to implement automation testing:
- Saves time and money
- Vastly increase your test coverage
- Improves accuracy
Why Selenium is better than the other testing tools?
In Selenium, record and playback web form application is very small to use in terms of resource usage whereas other testing tools use maximum resources and kind of bulky for one simple form. Selenium IDE focuses on Developers with exporting different programming languages and cross browser testing. The below in-detailed features of Selenium justifies that Selenium is better than the other testing tools:
- License – Free
- Software Size – Less than 100 MB
- Objects Recognition – Firebug (FF add-on)
- Support – Openqa, seleniumhq & other forums
- Scripting language – Java, C#, Python, Ruby
- Browsers supported – IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera
- Operating System – Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android
What are the modes of training you provide?
DevLabs Alliance provides the online and classroom trainings. The trainings are delivered by highly skilled automation practioners cum trainers. These trainings are practical workshops where participants are engaged into hands on exercises and uses cases. Our trainings are completely interactive and we do not promote unidirectional or only instructor lead sessions.
Why is it important to become a Certified SDET Foundation – Python Professional?
Certified SDET Foundation – Python Certification helps companies to assess the trainees for development of web applications using Python. This certification validates the trainee’s key aspects of Selenium and Python such as recording, editing and debugging tests in conjunction with Python.
What are benefits of taking Online training as compared to Classroom training?
Some of the major benefits are:
Interactive – Two-way voice over internet and web-conferencing tool. This tool enables participants to ask questions and collaborate with each other in an online virtual space and enables the online trainer to answer questions, take simulations, and receive answers instantaneously. Every trainee can view the trainers desktop and vice versa.
Cost Savings and Convenience – Courses can be completed from home, the office, or wherever the Internet is accessible. There is no need to travel to a specific location to attend a training program. Less overhead cost for the company and the savings is passed on to the trainees. Shorter course schedules mean that projects don’t have to be put on hold while participants train (for corporations).
Never Miss a Session – With online training, you can receive archived video recorded sessions to all enrolees and the streaming video recording links are posted on the training blog after each session. Participants may view these sessions to review sessions post-class or make up a missed class as needed. Accesses to Video Recordings are available after the training end thus making it easy for you to review after training ends. Location Independent – You may join for an online instructor-led course from any part of the world without having to travel. Trainees can attend from USA, Canada, New Zealand, UK, Australia, India and many other countries around the world.
Who are the Instructors and what are their qualifications?
What if I missed one of my session of this course?
You can go through the recorded sessions as per your convenience and in case if you have any open questions around the same topics then we can arrange some extra time so that you can align yourself with the ongoing class.
What is the refund policy?
For Virtual Instructor-Led (IVLT) training:
You are requested to raise the refund request within 7 days of the beginning of the first batch in which you are eligible to attend. Refund/Money back does not apply in any other condition, except the batch is cancelled by DevLabs Alliance due to instructor unavailability insufficient enrollments, or forced measures(like floods, earthquakes, national/global pandemic, political instability, etc.). However, the learner can choose to join another batch of the same training/course after discussing with DevLabs Alliance management.
For refund conditions, please refer to the “Refund” section below.
For Classroom Training
We may need to postpone/cancel an event because of many reasons, such as insufficient enrollments, instructor unavailability, or force majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc). For refund conditions, please refer to the “Refund” section below.
For Refund(applicable for IVLT and Classroom training)
If we cancel an event, 100 percent of training/course fees will be refunded to the learner.
If a cancellation is done by an attendee, 7 days (or more) before the batch begins, a total of 10% of the total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded to the learner.
If a cancellation is done by a learner within 7 days (or less) of the start of the batch or after attending a maximum of 2 classes, 25% of the total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded to the learner.
Refund requests can be initiated by sending emails to the DevLabs Alliance team at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Refund request usually takes 3-4 working days to get approved by Finance and then 10-15 working days to get the payment back into the source account of the learner.
What will I get after each session?
By the end of each session you will get a recording of each class. You can access these recordings any time, distribution of these recordings without DevLabs Alliance`s permission is not allowed. Assignments will also be provided as per planned syllabus.
What if I will not be able to attend the training?
You can choose any upcoming training and we can accommodate you in that.
Is my certificate valid for one year?
No, your certificate will be valid for life time.Shall I get any certificate after completion of this course? Yes, once your assessment process is complete then certificate will be awarded to you.
19th May 2023 – 1st Aug 2023
Sat – Sun (9 weekends)
08:00AM – 11:00AM (IST)
04:30AM – 07:30AM (CET)
10:30PM – 1:30AM (EST)
*EMI Option available
Talk to Course Advisor
*Prices in INR are applicable only for Indian residents with residency proof. 18% GST additional.