Manual tests are repeated often during development cycles for source code changes and other situations like multiple operating environments and hardware configurations. An automated testing tool is able to playback pre-recorded and predefined actions, compare the results to the expected behaviour and report the success or failure of these manual tests to a test engineer. Once automated tests are created they can easily be repeated and they can be extended to perform tasks impossible with manual testing.
Python is an easy to learn, high-level, interactive, interpreted and object-oriented scripting language. It is designed in such a way that it is highly readable. It’s elegant syntax and dynamic typing, and together with its interpreted nature makes it an ideal language for scripting and application development in many platforms.
Selenium is an open-source framework used for automation testing of web applications. Since Selenium is open source, it is a demanding framework in today’s IT industry. Selenium also supports Python because of its simple and dynamic nature and thus can be best utilized for automation testing.
Certified SDET Professional – Python training program by DevLabs Alliance helps quality specialists who are occupied with the responsibility of doing tasks that need to be automated. Various tasks like searching a web page or assessing the quality of a product can be easily automated using the Selenium in conjunction with the Python language.
Key Features of Certified SDET Professional – Python Course
- 50 hours of practical oriented training cum workshop
- Each session followed with exercise and Project Work
- Certification Guidance
- Industry specific project implementation
- Flexible Schedule
- Doubt Clearing and Technical Support
- Project Support
- Job Posting
- Placement Assistance
- CV Building
- Mock Interview and Tips
Certified SDET Professional – Python
|Individual Classroom Learning||Corporate Training Solutions|
|Instructor led Practical Oriented Training||Face 2 Face Interactive Practical Oriented training|
|Flexible Schedule||Learn as per full day schedule with discussions and exercises|
|Recorded Sessions will be available within 24 hours||Doubt Clear sessions|
|Technical Support||Completely Customizable course content and schedule based on your need|
|Certification Guidance Provided||Certification Guidance Provided|
|Case studies and Use cases implementations|
Who should take Certified SDET Professional – Python course?
- Software Engineers who wants to learn Python programming language from scratch.
- Software Engineers who wants to learn Selenium and using it with Python.
- Graduates/Post Graduates – BE, B.Tech., BCA, MCA and B.Sc. in Computers with good analytical skills, knowledge of algorithms and programming terminologies.
What you’ll learn from Certified SDET Professional – Python course
This is a comprehensive online course consists of 50 hours where our experienced trainers will teach you all topics of Python programming like installation, operators, control statements, Strings, Tuples, Lists, Dictionary, Functions, etc. and then installation and setup of Selenium with Python, Types of Locators, Automation of Web Elements, Waits, Reporting and much. You will learn all these concepts with hands on experience in one of Live Project.
Creating Next Gen Engineers!
Certified SDET Professional – Python Course Certification
Professionals certified in Certified SDET Professional – Python course by DevLabs Alliance work with global organizations like Accenture, Optum, Cognizant, Oracle, Expedia, TCS, AON, Sun Life Insurance, Wipro, etc.
To unlock DevLabs Alliance’s certification, you have to complete and submit the use case assignments provided during the course, then assignments submitted by you will be evaluated by a team of Python with Selenium experts and practitioners. Your result will be shared after assessment and certification will be awarded accordingly.
Why you should take this course from DevLabs Alliance
|Features||DevLabs Alliance||Other Training Providers|
|Classroom Session||✔ Interactive Classes room session with Extensive hands-on||Instructor led, no hands-on|
|Access to Recorded Videos||✔||✔|
|Support Post Session||✔||✗|
|Case Studies Discussion||✔||✗|
- Introduction to Python
- Features and Installation of Python
- Installation of Pycharm
- Literals(Numbers and Strings)
- Data Types variables and Identifiers
- Input and output Statements
- Keywords- Python programming
- Operators part I (Arithmetic , Rational, Unary , Assignment)
- Operators part II (Bitwise,Logical,Membership,Identity)
- Basic String manipulation
- Introduction to Lists and Creating List
- Accessing and Updating Elements of a List
- List methods
- Implementation of lists ( Create ,Access, Update, Delete, Operations , Slicing)
- Built in String Function
- Python Tuples
- Basic Operations on Tuples
- Introduction to Functions
- Global and Local Variable
- Types of Arguments in Functions
- Implementation of Arguments in Functions
- How to Create Dictionaries at run time and add data into it
- Built-in functions
- User defined functions
- Adding arguments to a function
- Return values from function
- If,else if,else statements
- For/while loop
- Importing libraries into a script
- Understand Object Oriented Principles of Python
- OOPS Principles : Classes and objects in Python
- What is Constructor and its role in Object oriented programming
- Inheritance concepts with examples in Python
Python Exception Handling
- Exception Handling Mechanism in Python
- How to raise exception in Python
- Try Catch Mechanism using Python
- Usage of Finally Keyword with exceptions
Installation & setup for Selenium with Python
- Why Python Testing and its Importance
- Glance on Selenium Features
- Complete Installation Guide for Python and Selenium Learning
- What is PIP Client? -How to download Python Packages
- Selenium Python package Setup with different browsers execution
Locators & WebDriver API
- How to invoke Chrome browser
- Basic WebDriver methods to get Title, url and close the session
- How to run tests in Firefox and IE Browser
- Different Types of Locators in WebDriver
- Inspecting Source to identify attributes of element
- Introduction to CSS Selector and name locators with example
- Finding Elements with Xpath and Css Using Chropath Plugin
- Extracting Text from webPage with Validation Assertions
- Identifying Links with Text and building Smart CSS around it
- Identifying Xpath and CSS Using Parent child traverse mechanism
Automating Web Elements
- Web applications to Practice Selenium Automation
- Identifying Static dropdowns using Select class of selenium
- Example in identifying Labels with the Css Parent child Tag mechanism
- Introducing Validation assertions and running tests in different browsers
- Handling AutoSuggestive Dynamic dropdowns using Selenium Webdriver
- Len method and Sleep method
- Handling Checkbox dynamically using Selenium Python programming
- Understand radio button Automation methods with examples
- What are waits? And Practise WebPage Demo for Automation
- Developing End to End Testcase to Automate ecommerce Application
- What is Implicit Wait in Selenium? And its advantages
- What is Explicit Wait in Selenium? And Example to demonstrate
Functional Automation using Python
- When to use Explicit Wait and Implicit wait in your Tests
- Functional Automation example on application-1
- Functional Automation example on application – 2
- Functional Automation example on application – 3
- Build a logic to Automate HTML Web Tables using Selenium Python
User Interactions and Child Windows, Frames
- Techniques to handle Child Windows/Tabs with Selenium
- What are Frames and techniques to handle with Selenium
- Advanced Interactions with Browser elements using Actions class
- Double Click and Context click using Actions Selenium class
- JS Executor methods for various Web operations
- What are Chrome Options and importance of them in Selenium
Script Execution & Reporting
- Overview of DevOps
- Relationship between Agile and DevOps
- CI/CD Pipeline
- DevOps Toolchain
- Overview of DevOps tools
Framework Design Introduction
- Framework design idea
- Framework design prequesite
- Complete hands-on for one of the project assignment
What is Python?
Python is an easy to learn, high-level, interactive, interpreted and object-oriented scripting language. It is designed in such a way that it is highly readable. It’s elegant syntax and dynamic typing, and together with its interpreted nature makes it an ideal language for scripting and application development in many platforms. The Python interpreter can be easily extended with various new functions and different data types that are implemented in C or C++ or any other language that is callable from C. Python is also suitable as an extension language for many customizable applications.
Is Python good language for beginning programmers?
Yes, Python is a good language to start with. It is quiet common with students to start with a procedural language such as C, Pascal, Java, etc. Students may be better served if they start with Python as their first language. Python has a very simple and consistent syntax and also a large standard library. Using Python in a beginning programming course will let students concentrate on important programming skills such as problem decomposition and data type design. Students can be quickly introduced to basic concepts such as loops and procedures with Python.
What is the use of Automation Testing?
Test Automation software is the best way to increase the effectiveness, efficiency and coverage of your software testing. Automated software testing has long been considered critical for big software development organizations but is often thought to be too expensive or difficult for smaller companies to implement. Here are some of the benefits which tells why to implement automation testing:
- Saves time and money
- Vastly increase your test coverage
- Improves accuracy
Why Selenium is better than the other testing tools?
In Selenium, record and playback web form application is very small to use in terms of resource usage whereas other testing tools use maximum resources and kind of bulky for one simple form. Selenium IDE focuses on Developers with exporting different programming languages and cross browser testing. The below in-detailed features of Selenium justifies that Selenium is better than the other testing tools:
- License – Free
- Software Size – Less than 100 MB
- Objects Recognition – Firebug (FF add-on)
- Support – Openqa, seleniumhq & other forums
- Scripting language – Java, C#, Python, Ruby
- Browsers supported – IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera
- Operating System – Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android
What are the modes of training you provide?
DevLabs Alliance provides the online and classroom trainings. The trainings are delivered by highly skilled automation practioners cum trainers. These trainings are practical workshops where participants are engaged into hands on exercises and uses cases. Our trainings are completely interactive and we do not promote unidirectional or only instructor lead sessions.
Why is it important to become a Certified SDET Foundation – Python Professional?
Certified SDET Foundation – Python Certification helps companies to assess the trainees for development of web applications using Python. This certification validates the trainee’s key aspects of Selenium and Python such as recording, editing and debugging tests in conjunction with Python.
What are benefits of taking Online training as compared to Classroom training?
Some of the major benefits are:
Interactive – Two-way voice over internet and web-conferencing tool. This tool enables participants to ask questions and collaborate with each other in an online virtual space and enables the online trainer to answer questions, take simulations, and receive answers instantaneously. Every trainee can view the trainers desktop and vice versa.
Cost Savings and Convenience – Courses can be completed from home, the office, or wherever the Internet is accessible. There is no need to travel to a specific location to attend a training program. Less overhead cost for the company and the savings is passed on to the trainees. Shorter course schedules mean that projects don’t have to be put on hold while participants train (for corporations).
Never Miss a Session – With online training, you can receive archived video recorded sessions to all enrolees and the streaming video recording links are posted on the training blog after each session. Participants may view these sessions to review sessions post-class or make up a missed class as needed. Accesses to Video Recordings are available after the training end thus making it easy for you to review after training ends. Location Independent – You may join for an online instructor-led course from any part of the world without having to travel. Trainees can attend from USA, Canada, New Zealand, UK, Australia, India and many other countries around the world.
Who are the Instructors and what are their qualifications?
What if I missed one of my session of this course?
You can go through the recorded sessions as per your convenience and in case if you have any open questions around the same topics then we can arrange some extra time so that you can align yourself with the ongoing class.
What is the refund policy?
For Virtual Instructor-Led (IVLT) training:
You are requested to raise the refund request within 7 days of the beginning of the first batch in which you are eligible to attend. Refund/Money back does not apply in any other condition, except the batch is cancelled by DevLabs Alliance due to instructor unavailability insufficient enrollments, or forced measures(like floods, earthquakes, national/global pandemic, political instability, etc.). However, the learner can choose to join another batch of the same training/course after discussing with DevLabs Alliance management.
For refund conditions, please refer to the “Refund” section below.
For Classroom Training
We may need to postpone/cancel an event because of many reasons, such as insufficient enrollments, instructor unavailability, or force majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc). For refund conditions, please refer to the “Refund” section below.
For Refund(applicable for IVLT and Classroom training)
If we cancel an event, 100 percent of training/course fees will be refunded to the learner.
If a cancellation is done by an attendee, 7 days (or more) before the batch begins, a total of 10% of the total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded to the learner.
If a cancellation is done by a learner within 7 days (or less) of the start of the batch or after attending a maximum of 2 classes, 25% of the total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded to the learner.
Refund requests can be initiated by sending emails to the DevLabs Alliance team at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Refund request usually takes 3-4 working days to get approved by Finance and then 10-15 working days to get the payment back into the source account of the learner.
What will I get after each session?
By the end of each session you will get a recording of each class. You can access these recordings any time, distribution of these recordings without DevLabs Alliance`s permission is not allowed. Assignments will also be provided as per planned syllabus.
What if I will not be able to attend the training?
You can choose any upcoming training and we can accommodate you in that.
Is my certificate valid for one year?
No, your certificate will be valid for life time.Shall I get any certificate after completion of this course? Yes, once your assessment process is complete then certificate will be awarded to you.