DevLabs Alliance brings you a comprehensive Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions certification course that combines people, process, and technologies to continuously deliver valuable products and services that meet end user needs and business objectives. It helps us gain the ability to better respond to customer needs, increase confidence in the applications they build and achieve business goals faster. Implementing its principles of IaC, CI, and CD help ensure the uniformity of task scenarios and infrastructure immutability, so automation becomes cent percent efficient and it helps us greatly to reduce the time and effort to complete repetitive tasks. Improved collaboration and productivity is also integral to achieving business goals like Accelerating time to market, Adapting to the market and competition, Maintaining system stability and reliability, Improving the mean time to recovery.
Cloud adoption has essentially reworked the means groups area unit building, deploying and operational applications. In conjunction with the adoption of DevOps, groups currently have larger chance to boost their practices and higher serve their customers higher.
This course is designed in such a way that people with both Azure administration and Azure development or experts in at least one of these areas can confidently appear the exam AZ-400: Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions.
Once you complete this training and certification, you will be able to design and implement strategies for application code and infrastructure that allow for continuous integration, testing, delivery, monitoring, and feedback.
Key Features of AZ-400:Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- 45 hours of practical oriented training cum workshop
- Certification Guidance
- Flexible Schedule
- Each session followed with exercise and Project Work
- Industry specific project implementation
- Doubt Clearing and Technical Support
Prerequisite for AZ-400:Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
The prerequisites for this course include:
● Foundational knowledge on Application Development
● Fundamentals of Cloud Computing
● Candidates must be proficient with Agile practices
● Familiar with both Azure administration and Azure development or experts in at least one of these areas.
● Basic knowledge of virtualization, networking & databases
● Proficiency in using Visual Studio IDE, PowerShell and Command-Line Interface
● Coding experience in C# (.NET Framework)
● Coding experience in Microsoft supporting languages
● Work experience in IT Administration and operation
● Work experience in PowerShell and Command-Line Interface
|Individual Classroom Learning||Corporate Training Solutions|
|Instructor led Practical Oriented Training||Face 2 Face Interactive Practical Oriented training|
|Flexible Schedule||Learn as per full day schedule with discussions and exercises|
|Recorded Sessions will be available within 24 hours||Doubt Clear sessions|
|Technical Support||Completely Customizable course content and schedule based on your need|
|Certification Guidance Provided||Certification Guidance Provided|
|Case studies and Use cases implementations|
Who should take AZ-400:Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions ?
AZ-400:Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions course will benefit all those professionals who want to learn Cloud computing / Cloud automation / Devops / Developing SaaS based products and applications.
Azure training will be ideal for:
- Developers from cloud automation background
- Software Developers
- Cloud Professionals and Solution Architects
- Learners who want to build a career around DevOps and Azure
- Project Managers, Leads , Associates
- Azure Administrators
- Operations Support
- Developers from SaaS-based applications and products
- Developers having coding experience in Microsoft supporting languages
What you’ll learn from AZ-400:Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
You will be able to do the following after attending the AZ-400:Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
● Evolve your DevOps practices
● How to build applications with Azure DevOps
● How to deploy applications with Azure DevOps
● Automate your deployments with Azure DevOps
● Capture feedback and monitoring data to continuously improve your software
Creating Next Gen Engineers!
Exam Format for AZ-203 :-
When you complete this course, you’ll receive a certificate of completion as a proof of your
accomplishment from DevLabs Alliance.
After completion of this course you can confidently appear for the AZ-400 exam conducted
by Microsoft only. We provide Microsoft exam voucher and study materials.
Exam Format for AZ-400
● Language: English
● Number of Questions: 40-60
● Passing score: 700
● Duration: 150 minutes
● Format: Online exam with multiple choice, Single choice questions, Arrange in right sequence type questions, Case studies with multiple questions
● Maximum Attempts: 1
● Certificate validation – 2 Years
● Certification cost – $68
Why you should take AZ-400: Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions course from DevLabs Alliance
DevLabs Alliance is Microsoft Authorized Education Partner (AEP). Microsoft Azure Developer Certification training by DevLabs Alliance is the one of the best classroom training that will enable you to master application development and deployment and infrastructure operation management on Azure cloud platform.
Our training program is meticulously designed by Microsoft experts and MCT, to help you gain expertise in Azure cloud infrastructure and acquire thorough knowledge on designing, planning, and scaling the Azure platform as per the industry’s best practices.
Our content is also updated regularly so that learning and cloud skills we deliver, are current with the latest developments in technologies.
DevLabs Alliance’s Azure training is apt for newbies as well as experienced IT professionals as we focus on effective delivery to benefit all. It will surely boost your competence, confidence, and credibility through practical cloud skills and will help you innovate and shape your future.
Design a DevOps strategy
Recommend a migration and consolidation strategy for DevOps tools
Analyze existing artifact (e.g., deployment packages, nuget, maven, npm) and container repositories
Analyze existing test management tools
Analyze existing work management tools
Recommend migration and integration strategies for artifact repositories, source control, test management, and work management
Design and implement an Agile work management approach
identify and recommend project metrics, KPIs, and DevOps measurements (e.g., cycle time, lead time, WIP limit)
implement tools and processes to support Agile work management
mentor team members on Agile techniques and practices
recommend an organization structure that supports scaling Agile practices
recommend in-team and cross-team collaboration mechanisms
Design a quality strategy
Analyse existing quality environment
Identify and recommend quality metrics
Recommend a strategy for feature flag lifecycle
Recommend a strategy for measuring and managing technical debt
Recommend changes to team structure to optimize quality
Recommend performance testing strategy
Design a secure development process
Inspect and validate code base for compliance
Inspect and validate infrastructure for compliance
Recommend a secure development strategy
Recommend tools and practices to integrate code security validation (e.g., static code analysis)
Recommend tools and practices to integrate infrastructure security validation
Design a tool integration strategy
• Design a license management strategy (e.g., vsts users, concurrent pipelines, test environments, open source software licensing, third-party devops tools and services, package management licensing)
• Design a strategy for end-to-end traceability from work items to working software
• Design a strategy for integrating monitoring and feedback to development teams
• Design an authentication and access strategy
• Design a strategy for integrating on-premises and cloud resources
Implement DevOps development processes
Design a version control strategy
• Recommend branching models
• Recommend version control systems
• Recommend code flow strategy
Implement and integrate source control
• Integrate external source control
• Integrate source control into third-party continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) systems
Implement and manage build infrastructure
• Implement private and hosted agents
• Integrate third party build systems
• Recommend strategy for concurrent pipelines
• Manage Azure pipeline configuration (e.g., agent queues, service endpoints, pools, webhooks)
Implement code flow
• Implement pull request strategies
• Implement branch and fork strategies
• Configure branch policies
Implement a mobile DevOps strategy
• Manage mobile target device sets and distribution groups
• Manage target ui test device sets
• Provision tester devices for deployment
• Create public and private distribution groups
Managing application configuration and secrets
• Implement a secure and compliant development process
• Implement general (non-secret) configuration data
• Manage secrets, tokens, and certificates
• Implement applications configurations (e.g., web app, azure kubernetes service, containers
• Implement secrets management (e.g., web app, azure kubernetes service, containers, azure key vault)
• Implement tools for managing security and compliance in the pipeline
Implement continuous integration
Manage code quality and security policies
• Monitor code quality
• Configure build to report on code coverage
• Manage automated test quality
• Manage test suites and categories
• Monitor quality of tests
• Integrate security analysis tools (e.g., SonarQube, White Source Bolt, Open Web Application Security Project)
Implement a container build strategy
• Create deployable images (e.g., docker, hub, azure container registry)
• Analyze and integrate Docker multi-stage builds
Implement a build strategy
• Design build triggers, tools, integrations, and workflow
• Implement a hybrid build process
• Implement multi-agent builds
• Recommend build tools and configuration (e.g. Azure pipelines, jenkins)
• Set up an automated build workflow
Implement Continuous Delivery
Design a release strategy
• Recommend release tools
• Identify and recommend release approvals and gates
• Recommend strategy for measuring quality of release and release process
• Recommend strategy for release notes and documentation
• Select appropriate deployment patter
Set up a release management workflow
• Automate inspection of health signals for release approvals by using release gates
• Configure automated integration and functional test execution
• Create a release pipeline (e.g., azure kubernetes service, service fabric, webapp)
• Create multi-phase release pipelines
• Integrate secrets with release pipeline
• Provision and configure environments
• Manage and modularize tasks and templates (e.g., task and variable groups)
Implement an appropriate deployment pattern
• Implement blue-green deployments
• Implement canary deployments
• Implement progressive exposure deployments
• Scale a release pipeline to deploy to multiple endpoints (e.g., deployment groups, azure kubernetes Service, Service Fabric
Implement Dependency Management
Design a dependency management strategy
• Recommend artifact management tools and practices (Azure Artifacts, npm, Maven, Nuget
• Abstract common packages to enable sharing and reuse
• Inspect codebase to identify code dependencies that can be converted to packages
• Identify and recommend standardized package types and versions across the solution
• Refactor existing build pipelines to implement version strategy that publishes packages
Manage security and compliance
• Inspect open source software packages for security and license compliance to align with corporate standards (e.g., gplv3)
• Configure build pipeline to access package security and license rating (e.g., black duck, white source)
• Configure secure access to package feeds
Implement Application Infrastructure
Design an infrastructure and configuration management strategy
• Analyze existing and future hosting infrastructure
• Analyze existing infrastructure as code (iac) technologies
• Design a strategy for managing technical debt on templates
• Design a strategy for using transient infrastructure for parts of a delivery lifecycle
• Design a strategy to mitigate infrastructure state drift
Implement Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
• Create nested resource templates
• Manage secrets in resource templates
• Provision azure resources
• Recommend an infrastructure as code (iac) strategy
• Recommend appropriate technologies for configuration management (e.g., arm templates, terraform, chef, puppet, ansible)
Manage Azure Kubernetes Service infrastructure
• Provision Azure Kubernetes Service (e.g., using ARM templates, CLI)
• Create deployment file for publishing to Azure Kubernetes Service (e.g., kubectl, Helm)
• Develop a scaling plan
Implement infrastructure compliance and security
• Implement compliance and security scanning
• Prevent drift by using configuration management tools
• Automate configuration management by using powershell desired state configuration (dsc)
• Automate configuration management by using a vm agent with custom script extensions
• Set up an automated pipeline to inspect security and compliance
Implement Continuous Feedback
Recommend and design system feedback mechanisms
• Design practices to measure end-user satisfaction (e.g., send a smile, app analytics)
• Design processes to capture and analyze user feedback from external sources (e.g., twitter, reddit, help desk)
• Design routing for client application crash report data
• Recommend monitoring tools and technologies
• Recommend system and feature usage tracking tools
Implement process for routing system feedback to development teams
• Configure crash report integration for client applications
• Develop monitoring and status dashboards
• Implement routing for client application crash report data
• Implement tools to track system usage, feature usage, and flow
• Integrate and configure ticketing systems with development team’s work management system (e.g., it service management connector, servicenow cloud management, app insights work items)
Optimize feedback mechanisms
• Analyze alerts to establish a baseline
• Analyze telemetry to establish a baseline
• Perform live site reviews and capture feedback for system outages
• Perform ongoing tuning to reduce meaningless or non-actionable alerts
Why should I enroll in this Azure course?
DevLabs Alliance is Microsoft Authorized Education Partner (AEP). With a Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions certification, candidates will often stand out amongst the competition when it comes to getting a job in the cloud computing and industries where tasks are getting automated. Since Azure DevOps provides integration with popular open source and third-party tools and services—across the entire DevOps workflow. Use the tools and languages you know. Spend less time integrating and more time delivering higher-quality software, faster. Over the year, open opportunities for certified professionals have increased drastically due to growing demand. These statistics demonstrate that due to the popularity of Microsoft Azure DevOps, the need for those skilled in Azure DevOps will only continue to grow. Certification helps establish your credentials with current and future employers. Pass certification exam AZ-400 to become a Microsoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer Expert.
The demand for DevOps is at an all-time high and more than 80% of all companies would adopt DevOps by 2020. – Gartner
The average salary of a Professional who has mastered DevOps and Azure is around US$130,000 per year. – Business Insider
People who have skills in both Azure with DevOps Engineer have great demand in the marketplace. – Indeed
What if I missed one of my session of this course?
We arrange some extra time so that you can align yourself with the ongoing class.
What is the refund policy?
For Virtual Instructor-Led (IVLT) training:
You are requested to raise the refund request within 7 days of the beginning of the first batch in which you are eligible to attend. Refund/Money back does not apply in any other condition, except the batch is cancelled by DevLabs Alliance due to instructor unavailability insufficient enrollments, or forced measures(like floods, earthquakes, national/global pandemic, political instability, etc.). However, the learner can choose to join another batch of the same training/course after discussing with DevLabs Alliance management.
For refund conditions, please refer to the “Refund” section below.
For Classroom Training
We may need to postpone/cancel an event because of many reasons, such as insufficient enrollments, instructor unavailability, or force majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc). For refund conditions, please refer to the “Refund” section below.
For Refund(applicable for IVLT and Classroom training)
If we cancel an event, 100 percent of training/course fees will be refunded to the learner.
If a cancellation is done by an attendee, 7 days (or more) before the batch begins, a total of 10% of the total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded to the learner.
If a cancellation is done by a learner within 7 days (or less) of the start of the batch or after attending a maximum of 2 classes, 25% of the total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded to the learner.
Refund requests can be initiated by sending emails to the DevLabs Alliance team at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Refund request usually takes 3-4 working days to get approved by Finance and then 10-15 working days to get the payment back into the source account of the learner.
What will I get after each session?
Assignments will also be provided as per planned syllabus.
What if I will not be able to attend the training?
You can choose any upcoming training and we can accommodate you in that
Is my certificate valid for one year?
No, your certificate will be valid for life time.