What is Nagios? DevOps Interview Questions
Nagios is used for Continuous monitoring of systems, applications, services, and business processes etc. in a DevOps culture.
If a failure occurs, Nagios has alerting ability to inform the technical staff about the problem, allowing them to begin remediation processes before outages affect business processes, end-users, or customers. With Nagios, you don’t have to explain why an unseen infrastructure outage affect your application’s performance in production environment.
By using Nagios you can:
- Plan for infrastructure upgrades proactively, before outdated systems cause failures.
- Respond to issues at the first sign of a problem.
- Automatically fix problems when they are detected.
- Coordinate technical team responses.
- Ensure your organization’s SLAs are being met.
- Monitor your entire infrastructure and business processes.
More DevOps Interview Questions by Devlabs Alliance
- What is a Docker container? How do you create, start and stop containers?
- Difference between Git and SVN| DevOps Interview Question
- How do all the automation tools work together in a CICD flow?
- Which among Puppet, Chef, SaltStack and Ansible is the best Configuration Management (CM) tool and Why?
- What is CI? What is its purpose?
- What Are The Skills Required for SDET?
- How to Download & Install Selenium WebDriver in Eclipse (Step-By-Step)
- Java and Eclipse Setup Guide
- Top 20 Data Structure Interview Questions for SDET
- Top 20 Maven Interview Questions
- Robotic Process Automation – An ultimate solution
- Process Automation and Mitigating Risks during Natural Disasters
- Advanced Selenium Interview Questions
- JIRA Interview Question
- Robotic Process Automation in Healthcare Industry
- Varenya Varshney
Both trainers (Ravi and Naresh) were excellent in their approach. Session was less of a theory and more of a practical. And even the theory part was quite interesting. A bit issue with the volume of information which I had received in just a span of 2-3 days - it seemed a bit over-loaded. But overall, it has given me a great platform to take it forward from here!
- sairam shyamala
It was good session, I left my training room with basic knowledge on all the tools. Tutors have great knowledge and experience on the tools. But three days is not enough time.
- Vijay Kumar
Excellent Training program. Training courses and trainers are very good. Trainer will explain you as many time you ask the question. Best thing is hands on based training. You learn by doing. Looking for more courses from here.
- Salaja K
Training provided by the trainers in DevLabs Alliance is completely awesome. Trainers are highly qualified in their areas with practical experience. Since it is 3 days training we have completely got the opportunity to have hands on.
- Abhishek Tripathi
Training provided by the trainers here is completely awesome. Trainer is highly qualified in their areas with practical experience. Also amenities provided during training by institute is great