Webinar on Serverless Computing
AWS Serverless Computing : Basics and Best Practices
Learn best practices to configure and run app on Serverless computing – AWS Lambda
Join this webinar to learn:
- Evaluation of cloud and serverless computing
- Learn how developers can focus on their core product instead of worrying about managing server and its dependencies
- Learn built in high availability and fault tolerance in Serverless computing
- Benefits and capabilities of the AWS Serverless Service
- Solutions that stand to benefit -Web application and backends, real-time data processing, stream processing etc.
- Key Serverless computing platform (AWS Lambda) and its demonstration
- Use cases for Serverless computing
- Q & A
Where : Online
When : 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM IST (Wednesday 22nd January 2020)
About the Webinar
You’ve heard of Serverless computing and the benefits it can provide to your application, but maybe you’re not sure how to get started. There are a lot of learning material available online, but they can be outdated and contradict with each other, making things more difficult to understand. In this webinar we’ll cover the basics of Serverless computing – AWS Lambda to help you realistically begin using it as part of your existing or new web app. Whether you are new to the cloud or an experienced one, you will expect to learn something new alternative model such as building and scaling your serverless application and it will enable you to build modern applications with increased agility and lower total cost of ownership. You can enroll for our AWS Developer Certification Course to get hands on learning on most of the AWS services.