We thank you for choosing DevLabs Alliance as your learning partner!
Please read the following very carefully. For any queries that you want answered, please feel free to contact us.
The terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern your use of our website www.devlabsalliance.com (“Website”). In this terms and condition page, wherever you find the words “Our”, “Company”, “Us”, and/or “we” – please be informed that they refer to DevLabs
In this terms and conditions page, the word “You” refers to a user or a paying customer. If you are service provider, a company and/or a person who provides access to company products and/or services, you agree to bear full responsibility in the event of any kind of damage or indemnification that could lie against the customer and/or the service seeker, product user.
Our educational services are made available using this site and all and any form and type of content available herein are owned, operated, maintained, as applicable by us. All of the services, its products and services are company products.
- using our website and the company products, including but not limited to downloading or accessing,
- providing a course or courses through the site or using software, you agree to the terms and conditions.
When you access the website, its products and/or services, you understandably agree and warrant that you have properly read, understood the points mentioned and you understandably that is with full understanding and conscience agree to the terms and conditions set forth in the document that is published n this page.
If you do not accept the terms, you are not authorized to use and you must not use all or any portion of the company’s website and its products/services.
Please read these carefully before using our services
We keep on updating this page from time to time. You should regularly visit this webpage and keep informed of the changes. You should contact us for any query.
Under no circumstance, the company would be liable for any change in the content which it provides on its website through products and services, including but not limited to any kind of errors, updates, omissions, loss or damages experienced in connection with the use of exposure, any content made available using our products, services or other resources such as email, blog etc.
Our services are easily accessible at a free of cost with any user having access to the Internet. However, should there be any charges incurred for the use of hardware, software and internet service provider fee, we are not responsible for it. Also, the user is responsible for proper functioning and use of computer hardware and internet.
You are required to log in with your original credentials to access certain facilities on our website. The company reserves the right to terminate your account or delete your information anytime without necessarily having to inform you in prior if you violate any governing rules and do not follow these conditions.
We strive hard to provide our users with uninterrupted access to our website; but there’s no obligation to do so.
We are not responsible in whatsoever way for any issues in your network or server beyond certain limits.
Websites usage best practices and guidelines
When you use our website and its services and/or products
You agree to not insult, harass, abuse, troll, stalk, threaten and/or infringe the rights of other users
You agree to not post, upload, publish, distribute, disseminate any kind of unlawful, unethical, infringing, indecent, offensive content and/or material.
You agree to not upload, install, transfer files which are protected by Intellectual Property Laws or software which affect other computers
It’s entirely prohibited to tweak, edit, modify HTML source code, reverse engineer or attempt to hack
You agree to not spam services/scripts etc or anything which could affect the infrastructure, and the users
Do not communicate spam, advertise or sell phishing links, digital downloads, eBooks etc
You should not attempt to copy our website content – generated by us and the users
Terms governing links and hyperlinks
We might have links to other websites. We have no control on their content and the user is solely responsible for any losses incurred by visiting those websites. You should not mirror the website and its design and content, do not link our web pages with spam links/anchor text.
Do not use copyrighted and registered trademarks, intellectual property images, design and content as link to our website
Do not link pages with support unlawful content
Do not link pages to content that infringe the intellectual property of any third party, person or entity.
Do not link pages which provide pornographic material and violate human rights
Do not link pages which violate government laws
Copyright and intellectual property
We value others’ intellectual property, copyright and similar context. As a user, you may find images, logos, trademarks of other service providers, people, person, entity, institutions and or etc. We are not responsible for availability of these materials on our website, and do not allow any of the user to use these content. The user should always seek permission from respective company, entity, institutions and/or person before using any such content. There are certain conditions, and terms which you need to follow before making any claims. You need to follow the steps and details requested as specified to you when you contact us for this matter.
Claims of copyright and intellectual property violations
If you believe you own copyright to any form of content available on this website and has been used without seeking your permission, please contact us now with complete details.
We do not make any sort of warranty for any products/services we provide
You are allowed to subscribe to our products and services. And if required, you might be charged for availing the service/s and or product/s. You can cancel your subscription status and even subscribe again. Please note that subscription is limited to certain time and the company reserves the right to change them at any time, without having to inform you earlier.
When you avail the subscription service, you agree to pay all the necessary taxes applicable.
Limit of liability
You agree that the company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses in any sort of type, and forms resulting from –
- the use or the inability to use the service;
- the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, or services purchases or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Website or otherwise;
- unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data or confidential information;
- statements or conduct of any third party on the Products; and/or any other information relating to the Products, and/or services.
You agree to indemnify the company and all its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, directors, agents harmless from any claim or demand including any legal expenses made by a third party due to your violation of this terms use or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
All the prices indicated on the website for any product and services are subject to change without any prior notice. While we try to be most accurate while uploading and updating information, any kind of error might happen and by using our website, you agree to understand this.
Collected Information from you:
We value your trust. In order to honor that trust, DevLabs Alliance adheres to ethical standards in gathering, using, and safeguarding any information that you provide to us.
We also receive information from third parties with whom we work closely in order to provide, promote and improve our services. So our use and disclosure of aggregated and/or de-identified information is not restricted by this Policy, and it may be used and disclosed to others without any limitation.
For International Users
This website is operated in the India. If you are visiting from any other regions with laws governing data collection and use and that might differ from Indian law, please note that you are transferring your personal data to India, which does not have the same data protection laws and hence by providing your personal data you consent to:
- The transfer of your personal data to the India and following Indian Data Collection and Use law as indicated above.The Company is also not making any representation that the content that is contained on the website is appropriate or to be used or accessed outside of the Republic of India and your use or access of the Site from outside the Republic of India, is at your own risk and only you are responsible for compliance with the laws of such jurisdiction.
RESIDENT OF EUROPEAN UNION
For the residents of European Union, below information gives the description EU users’ rights, and our responsibilities, under this regulation.
- Company is headquartered in the India, and its operations, entities, and service providers in the Information are throughout the world. We and our service providers might transfer your Personal Information, or store or access to that in the jurisdictions that might not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction. We will take further steps to ensure that your Personal Information receives an adequate level of protection in the jurisdictions in which we process it. If you are in the European Union, DevLabs Alliance provide adequate protection for the transfer of Personal Information to countries outside of the EU through a series of intercompany agreements based on the standard contractual clauses authorized under European Union law. You can obtain a copy of these agreements by contacting us.
- We always rely on consent for Personal Information collections or uses that are necessary to enhance the user experience, to enable optional services or features, or to communicate with you. We believe that we are only entitled to access or use your Personal Information as long as we have your consent to do so. You will always be able to withdraw that consent that you provided. We will erase all your Personal Information that we have, if you request us to do so. But we may decline to process your request if we believe that doing so could impede the right of freedom of expression and information of others or when doing so is contrary to the local applicable laws.
- We are committed to be completely transparent about your Personal Information that we hold. You can ask us to share with you all the Personal Information that we hold of yours, and we will do so.
- If your Personal Information with us is inaccurate, we allow you to have it rectified by placing a request with us. We may decline to process requests that are not of serious concerns, can danger the privacy of others, and processing which would be highly impractical.
- Users from and in the EU have the right to have objection to our processing of Personal Information. Users in the EU also have the right to file a complaint related to our handling of your Personal Information. To file a complaint or any kind of objection, reach us at https://www.devlabsalliance.com/
- We use your Personal Information to perform our responsibilities in relation to Services provided to you. We can use your Personal Information to provide, secure, and improve our Services, in communicating with you about changes to our Services, and in informing you about new services or products. The processing of information is necessary to fulfill Company’s legal obligations. The Company is subjected to legal requirements in the jurisdictions in which it operates that require us to collect, process, disclose and retain your Personal Information. Company might also share information with law enforcement, or requests by third parties pursuant to legal processes.
- We meet the security requirements of the GDPR. Our services have robust, state-of-the-art technical and organizational safeguards, dedicated security and privacy teams.
We will ensure that transfer of your Personal Information of users of the EU will only take place where the EU Commission has decided that the third country, a territory or one or more sectors specified within that third country, or the international organization in question ensures an adequate level of protection. It shall be done without any specific authorization.