How to become SDET ?
To become a successful SDET, one should be involved in both the development of application as well as in testing of the software developed. SDET plays an important role in both the Software Development Life Cycle as well as Test Life Cycle. SDET engineer plans, designs, develops, optimizes as well as test the code using automation.
SDET can think about the probabilities the application code can fail and design his test framework accordingly to ensure robustness of the product. SDET needs to understand the complete flow of the code about how it interacts with all other components and can write his own code for creating specialty test tools for automation.
SDET should possess excellent debugging skills in order to find out the reasons behind the failure of test cases, inefficient code, memory leakages etc., in order to improve the quality of the code. SDET should be able to create a report of all his testing activities which will help in tracking the entire task.
More SDET Interview Questions by Devlabs Alliance
- How can a QA or Test engineer become a SDET?
- What is the difference between SDET and TESTER?
- What are the roles and responsibilities of SDET?
- SDET Frequently Asked Questions
- Top 20 Software Testing Interview Questions for SDET
- Top 20 Data Structure Interview Questions for SDET
- Top 20 Maven Interview Questions
- Robotic Process Automation – An ultimate solution
- Process Automation and Mitigating Risks during Natural Disasters
- Advanced Selenium Interview Questions
- JIRA Interview Question
- Robotic Process Automation in Healthcare Industry
- What is Microservices Architecture
- Robotic Process Automation Simplified
- Setup Selenium with C#
- sairam shyamala
It was good session, I left my training room with basic knowledge on all the tools. Tutors have great knowledge and experience on the tools. But three days is not enough time.
- Varenya Varshney
Both trainers (Ravi and Naresh) were excellent in their approach. Session was less of a theory and more of a practical. And even the theory part was quite interesting. A bit issue with the volume of information which I had received in just a span of 2-3 days - it seemed a bit over-loaded. But overall, it has given me a great platform to take it forward from here!
- Salaja K
Training provided by the trainers in DevLabs Alliance is completely awesome. Trainers are highly qualified in their areas with practical experience. Since it is 3 days training we have completely got the opportunity to have hands on.
- Vijay Kumar
Excellent Training program. Training courses and trainers are very good. Trainer will explain you as many time you ask the question. Best thing is hands on based training. You learn by doing. Looking for more courses from here.
- Abhishek Tripathi
Training provided by the trainers here is completely awesome. Trainer is highly qualified in their areas with practical experience. Also amenities provided during training by institute is great