WinRunner is an automated functional GUI testing tool that allows users to record and playback User Interface (UI) interactions which become base level info for preparing various test scripts to test any program accurately. WinRunner is much in demand due to its salient features that includes easy recovery, automated error identification reducing manual search efforts, safeguarding test cases for future uses, detail-oriented testing and leaving no scope for users to identify any malfunctioning of program.
Devlabs Alliance’s WinRunner course is designed in such a way that you gain the advantage of building hands-on experience while enhancing practical viewpoint to explore live environment challenges.
Key Features of WinRunner Course by DevLab Alliance
- 24 hours of practical oriented training cum workshop
- Certification Guidance
- Flexible Schedule
- Each session followed with exercise and Project Work
- Industry specific project implementation
- Doubt Clearing and Technical Support
Prerequisite for WinRunner Course
There are no such pre-requisites required for WinRunner training but it’s good to have following:
- Understanding of the Microsoft Windows Graphical User Interface.
- Knowledge of Manual Testing process.
|Individual Classroom Learning||Corporate Training Solutions|
|Instructor-led Practical Oriented Training||Face 2 Face Interactive Practical Oriented training|
|Flexible Schedule||Learn as per full day schedule with discussions and exercises|
|Recorded Sessions will be available within 24 hours||Doubt Clear sessions|
|Technical Support||Completely Customizable course content and schedule based on your need|
|Certification Guidance Provided||Certification Guidance Provided|
|Case studies and Use cases implementations|
Who should take Winrunner course?
- QA Engineers
- Software Testers
- Freshers who want to learn WinRunner
- Project manager or any software developer
What you’ll learn from WinRunner course
You will be able to do the followings after attending the WinRunner training course by DevLabs Alliance:
- Complete Coverage on real-time testing role and responsibilities
- Recording and Playback of automated scripts
- Understanding of Test Scripting Language, its advantages and functions
- Creating a Synchronization points
- Creating, manipulating and troubleshooting GUI maps
- Using the Recovery Manager to handle run-time exceptions.
Creating Next Gen Engineers!
WinRunner Certified Expert by DevLabs Alliance work with global organizations like Accenture, Optum, Capgemini, Cognizant, TCS, TechnoSoft, Oracle, Expedia etc.
To unlock DevLabs Alliance’s certification, you have to complete and submit the use case assignments provided during the course, and then assignments submitted by you will be evaluated by a team of WinRunner experts and practitioners. Your result will be shared after assessment and certification will be awarded accordingly.
Why you should take this course from DevLabs Alliance
|Features||DevLabs Alliance||Other Training Providers|
|Classroom Session||✔ Interactive Classes room session with Extensive hands-on||Instructor led, no hands-on|
|Access to Recorded Videos||✔||✔|
|Support Post Session||✔||✗|
|Case Studies Discussion||✔||✗|
Introduction – Recording and Running Scripts
· WinRunner vs other automated testing tools
· Design test scripts in WinRunner Ecosystem
· Test Script Recording
· Setting up the initial condition
· Record and run modes
· Synchronization concept in WinRunner
· Need of Synchronization
· Where to use Synchronization
· Understanding different synchronization statements
· Synchronization Checkpoints
· Adding Synchronization statements to a script
· Implementation of GUI checkpoints
· Implementation of bitmap checkpoint
- Understanding various parameters
- Usage of Data Driver Wizard
Acccuracy check by Verification
· Overview of Verification in WinRunner testing project
· Object Status Verification
· Text Verification
· Images Verification
Validation in Winrunner
· Concept Overview of Validation
· Validate Databases
GUI Map Introduction
· Working of GUI Map works
· Logical Names and Physical descriptions
· How to load a GUI Map from a startup script
GUI Map Maintenance and Troubleshooting
· How GUI Map is recorded and used
· Usage of RapidTest Script Wizard
· Modifying Logical names and Physical Descriptions
· The GUI Spy
· Overview of WinRunner Workflow
· Design Workflow
WinRunner Test Scripting Language
· Overview of TSL
· Advantages of TSL
· Working with TSL Files
· Functions in TSL
· Verifying database content, columns and rows
· Performing runtime record checks
WinRunner Testing Best Practices
Why should I pursue WinRunner Training course by DevLabs Alliance?
WinRunner Training course by DevLabs Alliance is a popular automation testing tool due to its various benefits like flexibility in tests without the need for much programming, sound functionality, reusability and automatic recovery from crash and several other benefits.
How can I attend the WinRunner course by DevLabs Alliance?
WinRunner Online course is available for online training. There are batches scheduled for QTP Training as well which you can purchase.
What is the refund policy?
You will be eligible for an eighty percent refund until one week before commencement of a course.
What will I get after each session?
By the end of each session you will get a recording of each class. You can access these recordings any time, distribution of these recordings without DevLabsAlliance permission is not allowed. Assignments will also be provided as per planned syllabus.
What if I will not be able to attend the training?
You can choose any upcoming training and we can accommodate you in that
Is my certificate valid for one year?
No, your Selenium Architect Certificate will be valid for life time.
Sat – Sun (3 weekends )
06:30 PM to 10:00 PM IST