Quality Test Professional(QTP) is a product of HP and is used to help testers to perform an automated functional testing seamlessly in order to identify any errors, defects or gaps in contrary to the expected results of the application under test. QTP has always been a leading automation tool as it is versatile, not too complicated to use and it also works for most kinds of application.
Devlabs Alliance’s QTP course enables you to learn in depth QTP tool and its practical usage.
Key Features of QTP Course by DevLab Alliance
- 24 hours of practical oriented training cum workshop
- Certification Guidance
- Flexible Schedule
- Each session followed with exercise and Project Work
- Industry specific project implementation
- Doubt Clearing and Technical Support
Prerequisite for QTP Course
There are no such pre-requisites required for Quick Test Pro training but it’s good to have following:
- Manual testing overview.
- Knowledge of Manual Testing process.
- Knowledge of VB Scripts.
- Knowledge of any automation tool
|Individual Classroom Learning||Corporate Training Solutions|
|Instructor led Practical Oriented Training||Face 2 Face Interactive Practical Oriented training|
|Flexible Schedule||Learn as per full day schedule with discussions and exercises|
|Recorded Sessions will be available within 24 hours||Doubt Clear sessions|
|Technical Support||Completely Customizable course content and schedule based on your need|
|Certification Guidance Provided||Certification Guidance Provided|
|Case studies and Use cases implementations|
Who should take QTP course?
- Any individual who wants to add Quick Test Pro skills to their profile.
- Teams getting started on Quick Test Pro projects
What you’ll learn from QTP course
You will be able to do the followings after attending the QTP training course by DevLabs Alliance:
- Describing the function and purpose of QTP
- Recording and Playback of automated scripts
- Viewing and analyzing results
- Modifying scripts to extend the capability to test application
- Framework development and use of Framework in Automation
Creating Next Gen Engineers!
QTP Certified Expert by DevLabs Alliance work with global organizations like Accenture, Optum, Capgemini, Cognizant, TCS, TechnoSoft, Oracle, Expedia etc.
To unlock DevLabs Alliance’s certification, you have to complete and submit the use case assignments provided during the course, and then assignments submitted by you will be evaluated by a team of QTP experts and practitioners. Your result will be shared after assessment and certification will be awarded accordingly.
Why you should take QTP course from DevLabs Alliance
|Features||DevLabs Alliance||Other Training Providers|
|Classroom Session||✔ Interactive Classes room session with Extensive hands-on||Instructor led, no hands-on|
|Access to Recorded Videos||✔||✔|
|Support Post Session||✔||✗|
|Case Studies Discussion||✔||✗|
Introduction to Automation Testing
· What is Automation Testing?
· Advantages of Automation Testing
· Disadvantages of Automation Testing
· Difference between various Automation Testing tools
Introduction to QTP
- Basic Components in QTP
- QTP IDE
- QTP Benefits in Test Automation
- Test Planning
- Prepare for Test Case Automation
Recording and Playback
· Understanding, Creating and Executing Basic Scripts
· Recording a sample test
· Understanding Recording levels
· Enhancement of recorded script
· Understanding QuickTest Results
- QTP Classes and Objects
- Object Identification
- Introduction to Object Repository
- Object Spy
- Object Properties
- Understanding the Expert view and the tree view
- Introduction to Checkpoints
Synchronizing Tests: Standard and Text Checkpoints
· Synchronizing Tests
· Adding Synchronization steps
· Standard and Text Checkpoints
· Different ways of inserting Checkpoints
· Enhance Tests with Checkpoints
· Introduction to Regular Expressions
· How to use Regular Expression in Descriptive Programming
· How to use Regular Expressions for Object Property Values
· How to use Regular Expressions in Standard Checkpoints
· How to use Regular Expressions in Text Checkpoints
Creating Tests with Multiple Actions
· What is Action?
· Types of Actions
· Methods to Import an Action
· Benefits of Test Modularity
· Creating Multiple Action Tests
· Configuring and Calling Reusable Actions
· What is Checkpoint?
· Why Checkpoint is needed
· Types of Checkpoints
· Adding Checkpoints to a Test
· Parameterization of Tests
· Creating data-driven tests
· Local and Global Data Tables
· Working with Data Table
· Connecting the Data table to a database
· Importing an Excel file or Excel Sheet to the Data table
· Handling exception using Recovery Manager Wizard
· Usage of Recovery Manager Wizard
· Completing a Recovery Scenario
· Creating and associating .QRS file for Recovery Scenario
- Introduction to Step Generator
- Generating script using Step Generator
- Advantages of Step Generator
- Disadvantages of Step Generator
· Standard Window Objects
· Web Objects
· Calling compiled Modules in QTP
- Introduction to Virtual Object
- When Virtual Object is used
- Virtual Object Manager
- Limitations of Virtual Object
· When is Debugging used?
· Step Into
· Step Out
· Step Over
Basics of VB Scripting
- Data Types, Variables and Constants
- Arithmetic, Comparison, Concatenation and Logical Operators
- Conditional Constructs
- Looping Constructs
- Arrays and Function
- Important Inbuilt Functions
Working in the Expert View
· Defining the Quick Test Object Model: Objects, Methods and Properties
· Translating Test Steps in Tree view to Expert view
· Enhance test cases in Expert view using Quick test functions and VBScript programming.
· Introduction to Framework
· Framework Folder Structure
· Different Types of Framework
· Advantages of Framework
Keyword Driven Framework
· Introduction to Keyword Driven Framework
· Development of Keyword function
· Calling keyword function to automate test case
Real Time Scenarios
· How to start in Real time projects
· Connecting to the Database
· Getting input value from the external Excel sheet
Why should I pursue QTP Training course by DevLabs Alliance?
QTP Training course by DevLabs Alliance is an industry leader in all test automated solutions, and it clearly describes the function and purpose of QTP.
How can I attend the QTP course by DevLabs Alliance?
QTP Online course is available for online training. There are batches scheduled for QTP Training as well which you can purchase.
What is the refund policy?
For Virtual Instructor-Led (IVLT) training:
You are requested to raise the refund request within 7 days of the beginning of the first batch in which you are eligible to attend. Refund/Money back does not apply in any other condition, except the batch is cancelled by DevLabs Alliance due to instructor unavailability insufficient enrollments, or forced measures(like floods, earthquakes, national/global pandemic, political instability, etc.). However, the learner can choose to join another batch of the same training/course after discussing with DevLabs Alliance management.
For refund conditions, please refer to the “Refund” section below.
For Classroom Training
We may need to postpone/cancel an event because of many reasons, such as insufficient enrollments, instructor unavailability, or force majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc). For refund conditions, please refer to the “Refund” section below.
For Refund(applicable for IVLT and Classroom training)
If we cancel an event, 100 percent of training/course fees will be refunded to the learner.
If a cancellation is done by an attendee, 7 days (or more) before the batch begins, a total of 10% of the total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded to the learner.
If a cancellation is done by a learner within 7 days (or less) of the start of the batch or after attending a maximum of 2 classes, 25% of the total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded to the learner.
Refund requests can be initiated by sending emails to the DevLabs Alliance team at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Refund request usually takes 3-4 working days to get approved by Finance and then 10-15 working days to get the payment back into the source account of the learner.
What will I get after each session?
By the end of each session you will get a recording of each class. You can access these recordings any time, distribution of these recordings without ISATB.org permission is not allowed. Assignments will also be provided as per planned syllabus.
What if I will not be able to attend the training?
You can choose any upcoming training and we can accommodate you in that.
Is my certificate valid for one year?
No, your certificate will be valid for life time.