API Testing is widely used now-a-days in IT industry and Postman is one of the most popular tools used for API Testing. Postman helps to create a request with HTTP methods and parameters, submits the request and inspects the result.
DevLabs Alliance’s Postman training course will help you to become a qualified professional in Postman tool and get high-paying jobs in top MNCs. This course is designed in such a way that you gain the advantage of building hands-on experience while enhancing practical viewpoint to explore live environment challenges.
Key Features of Postman Certified Expert
- 24 hours of practical oriented training cum workshop
- Certification Guidance
- Flexible Schedule
- Each session followed with exercise and Project Work
- Industry specific project implementation
- Doubt Clearing and Technical Support
Prerequisite for Postman Certified Expert
There are no prerequisites required for Postman training but it’s good to have basic knowledge of testing concepts.
|Individual Classroom Learning||Corporate Training Solutions|
|Instructor led Practical Oriented Training||Face 2 Face Interactive Practical Oriented training|
|Flexible Schedule||Learn as per full day schedule with discussions and exercises|
|Recorded Sessions will be available within 24 hours||Doubt Clear sessions|
|Technical Support||Completely Customizable course content and schedule based on your need|
|Certification Guidance Provided||Certification Guidance Provided|
|Case studies and Use cases implementations|
Who should take Postman Certified Expert Course from Devlab Alliance ?
- Any professional who wants to add Postman in his skill set
- Test Engineers
- Software Developers
What will you learn from Postman Certified Expert Course from Devlab Alliance ?
You will be able to do the followings after attending the Postman training course by DevLabs Alliance:
- Basic API Testing concepts
- Complete understanding on Postman tool
- Writing API Tests
- Using Authentication and Authorization
- Analyzing Functional tests
- Data driven testing using CSV and JSON
- Complete hands-on in Postman tool
Creating Next Gen Engineers!
Postman Certified Expert by DevLabs Alliance work with global organizations like Accenture, Optum, Capgemini, Cognizant, TCS, Techno Soft, Oracle, Expedia etc.
To unlock DevLabs Alliance’s certification, you have to complete and submit the use case assignments provided during the course, and then assignments submitted by you will be evaluated by a team of Postman tool experts and practitioners. Your result will be shared after assessment and certification will be awarded accordingly.
Why you should take this course from DevLabs Alliance
|Features||DevLabs Alliance||Other Training Providers|
|Classroom Session||✔ Interactive Classes room session with Extensive hands-on||Instructor led, no hands-on|
|Access to Recorded Videos||✔||✔|
|Support Post Session||✔||✗|
|Case Studies Discussion||✔||✗|
Introduction to API
● APIs Introduction
● What is API Testing?
● Validation technique used in API Testing
● Understanding of URI, Resources, End Points, Http verbs
● Best Practices of API Testing
● Advantages of API
● Introduction to REST API
● Introduction to SOAP API
● Understanding GET, POST, PUT, PATCH verbs
Introduction to Postman
● Introduction to Postman tool
● Installing Postman tool
● Installing postman tool as Chrome Add-on
● Postman Settings
● Postman Landscapes
API Testing with Postman
● Creating API requests using Postman
● Setting up project using REST API
● Validation of responses with Postman client
● Validation of the JSON response
● Validation of Response Time
● Validation of Status Codes
● Examples of Validating status codes and response headers
● Creating and managing workspaces
● Importing requests from browser
● Testing Cookies
● Saving Postman responses
● Creation of Collections in Postman
● How to create Environments
● Setting Up URLs using environments
● Creating quick scripts
● Pre-request scripts
● Test Assertions
● Generating code snippets
● Debugging and troubleshooting in Postman
● Functional Testing of Web Services
API Automation Framework
● Automation with Newman tool
● Introduction to NodeJS
● Introduction to NPM
● Monitoring in Postman
● Installation of NodeJS and Newman
● Running Collection
● Running Collection with Newman
● Creation of HTML report
Authentication and Authorization in Postman
Advanced Concepts in Postman
● Data-driven testing using CSV and JSON
● Automation of POST request using Payload
● Saving the response body in String for further validations
● Load testing of API using Postman
● Analyzing Load test responses
● Converting raw data to XML or JSON
● Creating log to debug automation scripts
● Creating a reusable API framework
● Sending requests through scripts
● Connecting Database using Postman
Hands-on Practice:GitHub API
● Building and Testing API workflow using GitHub
● Introducing GitHub API
● Creation of workflow using GitHub API
● Introduction to Two-factor Authentication
● Setting two-factor authentication on GitHub
● Setting two-factor authentication in Postman
● Basics of Assertions
● Introduction to Chai JS Assertion library
Workflows and Scenarios
● Introduction to Workflow and Scenarios
● Creation of basic Workflow or Scenario
● Introduction to Advanced Workflow
● Using Multiple Workflow with same Collection
● Hands-on assignment on Postman tool
● Writing test cases for a real time API requirement
● Executing Test cases in Web API through Postman
Why should I pursue Postman Training course by DevLabs Alliance?
Postman Training course by DevLabs Alliance is a popular course to learn about API testing and using Postman tool. Postman is becoming a go-to solution in the IT industry to perform API testing. The demand of API testing and its professional is always high in the software industry and hence professionals in Postman are also high in demand and they are being offered a very good salary.
How can I attend the Postman course by DevLabs Alliance?
Postman Online course is available for online training. There are batches scheduled for Postman training as well which you can purchase.
What is the refund policy?
For Virtual Instructor-Led (IVLT) training:
You are requested to raise the refund request within 7 days of the beginning of the first batch in which you are eligible to attend. Refund/Money back does not apply in any other condition, except the batch is cancelled by DevLabs Alliance due to instructor unavailability insufficient enrollments, or forced measures(like floods, earthquakes, national/global pandemic, political instability, etc.). However, the learner can choose to join another batch of the same training/course after discussing with DevLabs Alliance management.
For refund conditions, please refer to the “Refund” section below.
For Classroom Training
We may need to postpone/cancel an event because of many reasons, such as insufficient enrollments, instructor unavailability, or force majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc). For refund conditions, please refer to the “Refund” section below.
For Refund(applicable for IVLT and Classroom training)
If we cancel an event, 100 percent of training/course fees will be refunded to the learner.
If a cancellation is done by an attendee, 7 days (or more) before the batch begins, a total of 10% of the total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded to the learner.
If a cancellation is done by a learner within 7 days (or less) of the start of the batch or after attending a maximum of 2 classes, 25% of the total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded to the learner.
Refund requests can be initiated by sending emails to the DevLabs Alliance team at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Refund request usually takes 3-4 working days to get approved by Finance and then 10-15 working days to get the payment back into the source account of the learner.
What will I get after each session?
By the end of each session you will get a recording of each class. You can access these recordings any time, distribution of these recordings without ISATB.org permission is not allowed. Assignments will also be provided as per planned syllabus.
What if I will not be able to attend the training?
You can choose any upcoming training and we can accommodate you in that.
Is my certificate valid for one year?
No, your certificate will be valid for life time.
22 Jan 2022 – 13 Feb 2022
Sat – Sun (4 weekends )
07:00PM – 10:30PM (IST)
02:30PM – 06:00PM (CET)
08:30AM – 12:00PM (CST)