DevLab Alliance provides course in LoadRunner which is a leading testing tool which is used for performance testing. It is used to find out how the application is behaving under certain amount of data loads, concurrent users,etc. and what kind of output can be expected in terms of network usage statistics, bottlenecks, potential stress point or any break in the normal working.
Devlabs Alliance’s LoadRunner course is designed in such a way that you gain the hands-on experience of HPE LoadRunner and creating powerful test scenarios.
Key Features of LoadRunnner Course by DevLab Alliance
- 24 hours of practical oriented training cum workshop
- Certification Guidance
- Flexible Schedule
- Each session followed with exercise and Project Work
- Industry specific project implementation
- Doubt Clearing and Technical Support
Prerequisite for LoadRunner Course
- There are no such pre-requisites required for LoadRunner training but it’s good to have Working knowledge of Windows, WebSites and browsers and Client/server environment
|Individual Classroom Learning||Corporate Training Solutions|
|Instructor led Practical Oriented Training||Face 2 Face Interactive Practical Oriented training|
|Flexible Schedule||Learn as per full day schedule with discussions and exercises|
|Recorded Sessions will be available within 24 hours||Doubt Clear sessions|
|Technical Support||Completely Customizable course content and schedule based on your need|
|Certification Guidance Provided||Certification Guidance Provided|
|Case studies and Use cases implementations|
Who should take LoadRunner course?
- QA Engineers
- Software Testers
- Freshers who want to learn LoadRunner
- Project manager or any software developer
What you’ll learn from LoadRunner course
You will be able to do the followings after attending the LoadRunner training course by DevLabs Alliance:
- Various aspects of Performance testing and why LoadRunner is preferred over other Load testing tools
- Identifying information that is required for load testing
- LoadRunner environment, architecture and its components
- Applying the workflow recommended for creating a basic LoadRunner scenario
- Assigning scripts, performance monitors, load generators to a LoadRunner scenario
- How to perform monitoring and analysis
Creating Next Gen Engineers!
LoadRunner Certified Expert by DevLabs Alliance work with global organizations like Accenture, Optum, Capgemini, Cognizant, TCS, TechnoSoft, Oracle, Expedia etc.
To unlock DevLabs Alliance’s certification, you have to complete and submit the use case assignments provided during the course, and then assignments submitted by you will be evaluated by a team of LoadRunner experts and practitioners. Your result will be shared after assessment and certification will be awarded accordingly.
Why you should take LoadRuner course from DevLabs Alliance
|Features||DevLabs Alliance||Other Training Providers|
|Classroom Session||✔ Interactive Classes room session with Extensive hands-on||Instructor led, no hands-on|
|Access to Recorded Videos||✔||✔|
|Support Post Session||✔||✗|
|Case Studies Discussion||✔||✗|
Overview of Load Runner
· Need of Load Testing
· Various types of performance test objectives
· Various steps of the LoadRunner methodology
· LoadRunner Components
· Defining the term scenario in the context of LoadRunner
· Identifying strategies for creating effective scenarios
Plan of an effective scenario
· Defining measurable goals for Load test
· Gathering preliminary information before load test
· Organizing System information effectively
Using gathered information to plan load tests
Load Runner Installation
· Architecture of LoadRunner
· Identifying Hardware and Software needed for installation
· Where to install LoadRunner Components
· How to install LoadRunner Components
· Installing LoadRunner samples
Load Runner Version
Introduction to Scenarios
· Explaining the elements of a LoadRunner scenario
· Presenting the basic steps for creating a scen
· Preparing for a scenario running
· Identifying techniques for running scenario efficiently
· Explaining scenario by Schedule and by Group
· Configuring Scenario Start time
· Explaining a Real-life schedule and run until complete schedule
· Managing schedules through the Actions grid
· Managing schedules through the Scenario Interactive Graph
Define Service Level Agreements
· Defining Service Level Agreements
· Creating a Service Level Agreement goal measured per time interval
· Creating a Service Level Agreement goal measured over the whole run
Monitoring and Analysis
· What is Online Monitoring
· Setting up Monitoring environment
· Types of Monitor
· Selecting Performance monitors and measurements in the controller
· Starting the monitors
· Opening online monitor graphs in the controller
· Adding measurements for performance based goals
· Setting monitor options
· Explaining the value of analyzing results
· Working with the graphs to display data
Why Should I pursue LoadRunner Training Course by DevLab Alliance ?
LoadRunner Training course by DevLabs Alliance is a popular automation testing tool and its popularity lies in the fact that it reduces the time and efforts required in manual testing by manual testers. This reduces time, cost and hardware. Automated tests in LoadRunner can be scheduled and repeated several times and hence help in identifying and fixed performance delays. LoadRunner training course by Devlabs Alliance has been carefully designed by trainers who are industry experts in LoadRunner and will give complete hands-on to take you through the various concepts. There are plenty of code samples, demo exercises, and in-depth courseware that will help gain complete expertise on LoadRunner
How can I attend the course?
LoadRunner Online course is available for online training. There are batches scheduled for LoadRunner training as well which you can purchase.
What is the refund policy?
For Virtual Instructor-Led (IVLT) training:
You are requested to raise the refund request within 7 days of the beginning of the first batch in which you are eligible to attend. Refund/Money back does not apply in any other condition, except the batch is cancelled by DevLabs Alliance due to instructor unavailability insufficient enrollments, or forced measures(like floods, earthquakes, national/global pandemic, political instability, etc.). However, the learner can choose to join another batch of the same training/course after discussing with DevLabs Alliance management.
For refund conditions, please refer to the “Refund” section below.
For Classroom Training
We may need to postpone/cancel an event because of many reasons, such as insufficient enrollments, instructor unavailability, or force majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc). For refund conditions, please refer to the “Refund” section below.
For Refund(applicable for IVLT and Classroom training)
If we cancel an event, 100 percent of training/course fees will be refunded to the learner.
If a cancellation is done by an attendee, 7 days (or more) before the batch begins, a total of 10% of the total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded to the learner.
If a cancellation is done by a learner within 7 days (or less) of the start of the batch or after attending a maximum of 2 classes, 25% of the total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded to the learner.
Refund requests can be initiated by sending emails to the DevLabs Alliance team at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Refund request usually takes 3-4 working days to get approved by Finance and then 10-15 working days to get the payment back into the source account of the learner.
What will I get after each session?
By the end of each session you will get a recording of each class. You can access these recordings any time, distribution of these recordings without DevLabsAlliance permission is not allowed. Assignments will also be provided as per planned syllabus.
What if I will not be able to attend the training?
You can choose any upcoming training and we can accommodate you in that
Is my certificate valid for one year?
No, your certificate will be valid for life time.