Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) Certification Training Program
There is a huge shift from virtualization to containerization, in the emerging world of DevOps. Docker and Kubernetes have been the buzzwords in the technology zone, in the recent past to ship and deploy container-based distributed applications.
DevLabs Alliance’s Certified Kubernetes Administrator(CKA) Certification Training Program provides an excellent foundation for the Certified Kubernetes Administrator exam by the Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF). It will enhance your orchestration skills and helps you to gain the confidence in preparing for the CKA exam.
This program gives a deeper insight by helping you to learn setting up of Kubernetes Cluster, installation, configuration, validation, networking between pods, security, creating persistent storage, monitoring and logging cluster activities and troubleshooting. The rich practical and hands-on experience of our practitioners with demo, assignments and live projects help the learners to build a strong foundation for the exam.
- 30 hours of Empirical Learning
- Practical oriented training cum workshop
- Certification Assistance with Mock questions
- Lifetime access to the recorded training sessions
- Doubt clearning & Technical Support
- On-Job support and assistance
- Resume building & Mock Interviews
- Job opportunities in Market
- Enterprise oriented trainers cum practitioners
- Industry driven curriculum
Who should take this course?
This program is specifically designed for professionals who are interested to clear the Certified Kubernetes Administrator(CKA) certification program by CNCF but its not restricted to them only. All the professional who are looking to learn Kubernetes in details or trying to build their career in the field of Kubernetes. This program is intended for :-
- Software Engineers & Developers
- System Administrators
- Cloud Professionals
- Technical Leads & SMEs
- Release Engineers
- Engineering Managers
What will you learn from this course?
- Quick recap of Docker & its installation
- Comparison of Kubernetes platform with Docker Swarm
- Understand the basics of Kubernetes
- Kubernetes Cluster Architecture
- Building the Kubernetes Cluster
- Installing Kubernetes Master and Nodes
- Building a highly availble Kubernetes Cluster
- Managing the Kubernetes cluster
- Upgrading the Kubernetes cluster
- Backingup and restoring a Kubernetes cluster
- Scheduling and configuring the Kubernetes cluster
- Deploying applications in the Kubernetes cluster
- Storing data in the Kubernetes cluster
- Securing the Kubernetes cluster
- Logging, Monitoring & Troubleshooting
Creating Next Gen Engineers!
You will get a completion certificate from DevLabs Alliance once you have completed attending all the online sessions and successfully completed the given assignments, assessment etc.
Why you should take this course from DevLabs Alliance
DevLabs Alliance is offering the Certified Kubernetes Administrator training that will help you master the top containerization technology and orchestration tool in the market today. The training program has been specifically designed in a systematic manner to cover the basic theoretical concepts as well as enough hands-on exercises so that you gain expertise in each and every aspect of the Kubernetes Technology. The training programmer will help even a newbie to master the technology without much of a hurdle.
We, at DevLabs Alliance, equip you with the skills required for applying to some of the best and highly paid jobs in top MNCs around the world.
|Features||DevLabs Alliance||Other Training Providers|
|Classroom Session||✔ Interactive Classes room session with Extensive hands-on||Instructor led, no hands-on|
|Access to Recorded Videos||✔||✔|
|Support Post Session||✔||✗|
|Case Studies Discussion||✔||✗|
- Comparison with Docker Swarm
- Orchestration and Various Tools
- History of Kubernetes
Introduction to Kubernetes
- Kubernetes Terminology
- Kubernetes Architecture
- Kubernetes Cluster Architecture
- Kubernetes API Primitives
- Kubernetes Services and Network Primitives
Kubernetes Setup and Validation
- Building the Kubernetes Cluster on Ubuntu
- Release Binaries, Provisioning and Types of Clusters
- Installing Kubernetes Master and Nodes
- Building a Highly Available Kubernetes Cluster
- Configuring Secure Cluster Communications
- Testing The Cluster
- Managing the Kubernetes Cluster
- Upgrading the Kubernetes Cluster
- Backing Up and Restoring a Kubernetes Cluster
- Cluster Communications
- Pod and Node Networking
- Container Network Interface (CNI)
- Service Networking
- Ingress Rules and Load Balancers
- Cluster DNS
- Pod Scheduling within the Kubernetes Cluster
- Configuring the Kubernetes Scheduler
- Running Multiple Schedulers for Multiple Pods
- Scheduling Pods with Resource Limits and Label Selectors
- DaemonSets and Manually Scheduled Pods
- Displaying Scheduler Events
Application Lifecycle Management
- Deploying Applications in the Kubernetes Cluster
- Deploying an Application, Rolling Updates, and Rollbacks
- Configuring an Application for High Availability and Scale
- Creating a Self-Healing Application
- Managing Data in the Kubernetes Cluster
- Persistent Volumes
- Volume Access Modes
- Persistent Volume Claims
- Applications with Persistent Storage
- Securing the Kubernetes Cluster
- Kubernetes Security Primitives
- Cluster Authentication and Authorization
- Creating TLS Certificates
Logging and Monitoring
What are the system requirements for this course?
– Memory – Minimum 4 GB RAM
– Processor – Intel Core i5 CPU @2.00 GHz or above
– Storage – 250 GB HDD/SSD or above
– OS – Windows / Mac / Linux PC
– Free Tier Google Cloud Platform account
Why should I learn Kubernetes?
Most of the environments in today`s IT industry are orchestrated with the containers. Kubernetes is leading the orchestration market. The market for Kubernetes is increasing every single day and the skill acquired in this area will create an edge for the professionals.
What are the pre-requisites for this program?
– Understanding of Docker
– Basic Kubernetes concepts and commands
To get the knowledge on both topics, please go through the recorded videos by following this link.
What if I missed one of my sessions of this program?
We will try to arrange some extra time so that you can align yourself with the ongoing class. Also the video recording is provided for the online programs.
What is the refund policy?
For Virtual Instructor-Led (IVLT) training:
You are requested to raise the refund request within 7 days of the beginning of the first batch in which you are eligible to attend. Refund/Money back does not apply in any other condition, except the batch is cancelled by DevLabs Alliance due to instructor unavailability insufficient enrollments, or forced measures(like floods, earthquakes, national/global pandemic, political instability, etc.). However, the learner can choose to join another batch of the same training/course after discussing with DevLabs Alliance management.
For refund conditions, please refer to the “Refund” section below.
For Classroom Training
We may need to postpone/cancel an event because of many reasons, such as insufficient enrollments, instructor unavailability, or force majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc). For refund conditions, please refer to the “Refund” section below.
For Refund(applicable for IVLT and Classroom training)
If we cancel an event, 100 percent of training/course fees will be refunded to the learner.
If a cancellation is done by an attendee, 7 days (or more) before the batch begins, a total of 10% of the total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded to the learner.
If a cancellation is done by a learner within 7 days (or less) of the start of the batch or after attending a maximum of 2 classes, 25% of the total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded to the learner.
Refund requests can be initiated by sending emails to the DevLabs Alliance team at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Refund request usually takes 3-4 working days to get approved by Finance and then 10-15 working days to get the payment back into the source account of the learner.
What is the duration of Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) Certification exam?
The online CKA exam consists of performance-based tasks which are required to to be solved in a command line and candidates get 3 hours to complete those tasks.
Which domains and their weightage are included in the CKA exam?
- Application Lifecycle Management 8%
- Installation, Configuration & Validation 12%
- Core Concepts 19%
- Networking 11%
- Scheduling 5%
- Security 12%
- Cluster Maintenance 11%
- Logging / Monitoring 5%
- Storage 7%
- Troubleshooting 10%
What is the cost of CKA exam voucher?
The examination cost is $300 and it includes one free retake.
How is the CKA exam conducted?
The CKA is proctored remotely via streaming audio, video, and screen sharing feeds. Screen sharing allows proctors to view candidates’ desktops.
What is the passing score for the CKA exam?
The candidate must get a score of at least 74 percent to pass the CKA exam.
In which language(s) is the exam conducted?
The CKA exam is available in English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, and Japanese.
For how long is the CKA certification valid?
The CKA certification is valid for two years.