Cloud has created a huge impact in the IT industry and AWS is the leading cloud provider with nearly 70% market share. Individuals with AWS cloud skills are in high demand and are transforming the business process in organizations.
AWS Developer Certification Training program by DevLabs Alliance introduces you to the AWS world and helps you explore it and master AWS concepts and services. It will enable you to build and validate your cloud skills and fast-track your career.
It is aligned to pass the new AWS Certified Developer – Associate (CDA) 2019 Exam. This course will make you proficient with AWS concepts, Python, PHP coding to work in AWS environment. You will gain expertise on mastering AWS services along with developing SaaS based applications and implementing concepts like cloud essentials, models, high availability, auto scaling, load balancing, redundant services.
As a part of this training, you will be working on real-time AWS projects and assignments that are highly relevant to the corporate world, thus assisting you in building a great career in AWS. You will also receive lifetime access to course materials, videos, and technical support from DevLabs team as a part of the training program.
- 24 hours of practical oriented training cum workshop
- Each session followed with hands on
- Certification Exam
- Industry specific project implementation
- Doubt Clearing and Technical Support
- Lifetime access to the recorded training sessions
|Online Classroom Learning||Corporate Training Solutions|
|Instructor led Practical Oriented Training||Face 2 Face Interactive Practical Oriented training|
|Flexible Schedule||Learn as per full day schedule with discussions and exercises|
|Recorded Sessions will be available within 24 hours||Doubt Clear sessions|
|Technical Support||Completely Customizable course content and schedule based on your need|
|Certification Guidance Provided||Certification Guidance Provided|
|Case studies and Use cases implementations|
Who should take this course?
The course will benefit all those professionals who want to learn Cloud computing / Cloud automation / Devops / Developing SaaS based products and applications.
This AWS training will be ideal for:
- Developers from cloud automation background
- Developers from SaaS-based applications and products
- System / Network Administrators who want to build or migrate the on-premise infrastructure to AWS cloud
- Developers who want to analyse Big data and related ecospace products by availing cloud services
- Solution Architects who want to build / migrate the data centers to cloud
What will you learn from this course?
After the completion of the AWS Cloud course at DevLabs, you will be able to:
- Basic cloud concepts
- AWS console and usage
- AWS software development kit and command line tool kit
- Application development to run on EC2
- AWS services and operations
- Create / configure each service and build APIs using API Gateway
- Monitoring and metrics
- Best practices of cloud Architecture
- Real time scenarios on high availability / auto scaling
- Management, operation, and maintenance of cloud services
- Authorization and authentication with IAM
- Generating resources using CloudFormation
- Alert notifications through SNS
- Big data & Analytics
- Automation using Java SDK/ AWS CLI
- Deployment and provisioning
- Cost optimization
Creating Next Gen Engineers!
- Training Completion Certificate will be provided.
- AWS Certification is done by AWS only.
Why you should take this course from DevLabs Alliance
AWS Development Certification Training by DevLabs is the one of the best online trainings that will enable you to master application development and deployment on AWS platform.
Our training program is meticulously designed by AWS experts, to help you gain expertise in AWS cloud infrastructure and acquire thorough knowledge on designing, planning, and scaling the AWS platform as per the industry’s best practices.
Our content is also updated regularly so that learning and cloud skills we deliver, are current with the latest developments in technologies.
DevLab’s AWS training is apt for newbies as well as experienced IT professionals as we focus on effective delivery to benefit all. It will surely boost your competence, confidence, and credibility through practical cloud skills and will help you innovate and shape your future.
|Features||DevLabs Alliance||Other Training Providers|
|Classroom Session||✔ Interactive Classes room session with Extensive hands-on||Instructor led, no hands-on|
|Access to Recorded Videos||✔||✔|
|Support Post Session||✔||✗|
|Case Studies Discussion||✔||✗|
Why Cloud- 1 hour
● Why Cloud? (Duration-1hr)
● Why Cloud and What is Cloud Computing?
● Identify the features and benefits of cloud computing
● Different types of Cloud Computing deployment model
● Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud.
● Different types of services and its difference in Cloud computing
● IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
● Importance of scaling and elasticity in cloud computing
● Different types of scaling and its applications
● Issues we overcome using cloud and applications
● Cost model that we use in cloud computing
- Create a free tier account with your email id in aws.amazon.com
AWS -An Overview (1 hr)
● Describe the features of AWS
● The features of AWS marketplace
● Describe the features of Amazon Compute Services
● Describe the features of Amazon Storage Services
● Describe the features of Amazon Network Services
● Describe the features of Amazon Database services
● Describe the various services in AWS
● Global Infrastructure – Regions and Availability Zones
● Create a free tier account in AWS
● Introduction AWS management console
Go over the various services in the AWS management console
Understand Identity Access Management of AWS (2 hrs)
● Protect your AWS by IAM
● Password policies set for users
● AWS User Account and Groups in detail
● Creating custom policies in AWS
● Introduction about Roles and its use
● Creating Roles and associating policies
● Creating programmatic access and management console access for users
● Associating policies to the user and groups
Create access keys, access key and secret access key from console and CLI
Create Users(Using CLI and console)
Create Groups(Using CLI and console)
Create Roles(Using CLI and console)
Create policies(Using CLI and console)
Attach policies to users, groups and roles(Using CLI and console)
Delete Users, groups, roles and policies (Using CLI and console)
Explain the use of roles in EC2 access to S3
Create MFA access
EC2 Instance (2hrs)
● Describe AMI and AWS Marketplace templates
● Launch a basic EC2 instance
● Different types of Instances Reserved, On-demand, Spot, Dedicated
● Security groups and tags for EC2 instance
● Public key – Private key introduction and protecting EC2 with keys
● Attaching and detaching EBS volumes
● Launch an ec2 instance from an AMI
● Create custom AMI and working with different region
● Make use of amazon EBS volume and create snapshots
● Manage the configuration of your application
● Deploying a new instance from the created AMI
Download putty, puttygen, key pair and ssh into an ec2 instance
Demonstrate user data by installing apache and an index page in /var/www/html( Launching a Web server)
Install aws configure on ec2 instance
Copy files from ec2 to s3 buckets
Run a python script on ec2 to perform add/delete from S3 buckets
Monitor an ec2 instance
Modify security groups to allow/disallow http/ssh access
Start, stop and terminate an ec2 instance
Create an AMI from an instance
- Launch an ec2 instance using the created ami in another region
Auto-scaling (1 hr)
● Get Started with Auto Scaling Using the Console
● Creating Launch configurations and make use of it for autoscaling groups
● Maintain a Fixed Number of Running EC2 Instances
● Dynamic Scaling
● The lifecycle of autoscaling
Create Launch Configuration
Create auto scaling group
Test the results by terminating some instances
Load Balancing (1hr
● Introduction to Load balancer (ELB)
● Different types of Load balancer in AWS
● Application Load balancer
● Network Load balancer
● Classic Load balancer
Launch Web servers
Connect to each Web server
Create a Load balancer
View Elastic Load balancing metrics in cloud watch
Terminate instances and test with autoscaling
EBS (Elastic Block Storage) (1 hr)
● Create EBS volumes
● Delete EBS Volumes
● Attach and detach EBS volumes with EC2 instance
● Creating and deleting snapshots
Create a new EBS volume
Attach the volume to an instance
Connect to your instance
Create an EBS Snapshot
Restore an EBS snapshot
Automate EBS Snapshot with boto3 python
S3 Object Storage in Cloud (2 hrs)
● Understanding S3 durability and redundancy
● Introduction about S3 Buckets
● How S3 Uploading works and how to Download
● How to S3 Permissions
● How to implement S3 Object Versioning S3 Lifecycle Policies
● Storage Gateway
● Import Export
● S3 Transfer Acceleration
● Glacier storage
Create a bucket
Upload an object to the bucket
Make an object public
Create a bucket policy
Delete an object and restore it
Set a Lifecycle rule to move the data in S3 to IA after 30 days and delete it after 60 days
Cloud Front (1 hr)
● Describing cloud front
● Creating a cloud front distribution
● Hosting a website of cloud front distribution
● Configuring origins
Create a cloudfront web distribution
Test your static website with cloud front distribution
Update your site
Invalidate your cache
Route 53(2 hrs)
● Describe Hosted zones and Domain name understanding
● How to create hosted zones
● Hosting a website with custom domain name
● Understanding routing policies
Create a hosted zone for your domain
Create DNS records for EC2 instances
Add Route 53 health check to Amazon ec2 web server
Configure DNS failover to Static Website
Test health check failover
Amazon Virtual Private loud (VPC) (2hrs)
● Introduction to Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC).
● VPC Advantages and understanding IP addressing CIDR
● Default and Non-default VPC
● Different Components in VPC
● Describe, create, and manage Amazon Virtual Private Cloud
● Amazon VPC, Private Subnet, and Public Subnet
● AWS Networking, Security Groups, and Network ACLs
● Configuration and management of VPN connectivity
● Subnet and Subnet Mask
Create a VPC
Explore the basic components of a VPC
Create a public facing subnet and private subnet
Configuring Route tables
Launch an ec2 instance and configure the security groups
Relational Database Service (RDS)(1hr)
● Introduction to RDS
● Different database services of AWS: Amazon RDS, Dynamo DB, Redshift etc.
● Create MYSQL RDS Instance, Oracle RDS Instance, MS SQL RDS Instance
● Configuring the database
● Configuring backups
● Configuring the maintenance windows
● Connecting to the database
Create and connect to an rds instance
Launch an rds instance and connect it to an ec2 instance
Deploy an RDS instance and connect it to a Web page
Launch a multi az rds instance in a vpc subnet
Monitoring Services (Cloud Watch and Cloud Trail)(2 hrs)
● Knowledge on Cloud watch – A monitoring service
● Create and Configuring Monitoring services
● How to perform Setting thresholds and Configuring actions
● Creating a cloud watch alarm
● Getting statistics for ec2 instances
● Monitoring other AWS services
● Configuring Notifications
● Integrating cloud watch with Autoscaling
● Enabling cloud trail
● Querying logs with Athena
Start and stop ec2 instances based on cloudwatch events
Enable cloud trail and use Athena to query the logs
Lambda (1 hr)
● What is Lambda
● Creating a lambda function
● Testing a lambda function
Use Lambda and api gateway to create a responsive website.
Start and stop ec2 instances using lambda
Use Lambda to read dynamodb database
Additional functions using Lambda
API Gateway (1hr)
● What is API gateway
● API gateway in conjunction with other services
● Swagger files
Import swagger files
Create an api gateway endpoint and call a lambda function on a http request
Cloud Formation (1 hr)
● What is Cloud formation
● Cloud formation templates and stacks
● Fields in a template.
● Creation of cloud formation using designer, CLI, boto3
Deploy a cloud formation template that creates an AMAZON vpc
Examine the components of the template
Update a Cloud Formation stack
Examine a template with the cloud formation designer
Delete a Cloud formation stack
Other Services (1 hr)
● Trusted advisor
● AWS Config
Create a cloud watch event, alarm and sns notification
Create a SQS queue
Record resource activity using aws config
CI/CD Pipelines (1 hr)
● Code Commit
● Code build
● Code Deploy
● Code Pipeline
Create a ci/cd pipeline to deploy a web application
AWS Cost Calculation (1 hr)
● Billing dashboard
● Cost explorer
● Summary report
● AWS best practices to cost optimize applications
Analyse the billing dashboard
Why should I enroll in this DevOps course?
● According to a research by Cisco, more than four-fifths of all data center traffic, which is nearly 83 percent, will be based in the cloud soon.
● Average salary of AWS Developer is $103k – Indeed.com
How much does AWS Developer certification cost?
DevLab’s AWS Developer Certification Training costs Rs 24,995/-. This training comes with live instructor led sessions with technical support system to help you with all your queries. We also provide lifetime access to our updated course material for all our learners.
What is the role of AWS developer?
An AWS Developer is responsible for designing applications on the AWS platform. Apart from developing applications, a certified AWS Developer can also deploy, and maintain these applications with ease on your cloud servers.
What programming language does AWS use?
AWS developers can choose from various programming languages, including .NET, Java and Python. In order to decide which programming language is best suitable, it is important to identify the working domain and project specific needs.
How do I get AWS certified?
Our course structure is in-line with the requirements of the certification offered by AWS. Once you are done with our training, you can go ahead and fill out the exam form to appear for the exam.
Which certification is best in AWS?
AWS in total offers 9 different certifications. Depending on your current job profile, you can select one of the certifications to clear. AWS Certified Practitioner and AWS Certified DevOps professionals are the highest paid in the job market, currently.
What are the prerequisites to take this course?
Any individual with a good understanding of any one high-level programming language can join this training.
What are the system requirements for this course?
The system requirements include Minimum 4 GB RAM, i3 processor or above,20 GB HDD.
What is the refund policy?
For Virtual Instructor-Led (IVLT) training:
You are requested to raise the refund request within 7 days of the beginning of the first batch in which you are eligible to attend. Refund/Money back does not apply in any other condition, except the batch is cancelled by DevLabs Alliance due to instructor unavailability insufficient enrollments, or forced measures(like floods, earthquakes, national/global pandemic, political instability, etc.). However, the learner can choose to join another batch of the same training/course after discussing with DevLabs Alliance management.
For refund conditions, please refer to the “Refund” section below.
For Classroom Training
We may need to postpone/cancel an event because of many reasons, such as insufficient enrollments, instructor unavailability, or force majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc). For refund conditions, please refer to the “Refund” section below.
For Refund(applicable for IVLT and Classroom training)
If we cancel an event, 100 percent of training/course fees will be refunded to the learner.
If a cancellation is done by an attendee, 7 days (or more) before the batch begins, a total of 10% of the total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded to the learner.
If a cancellation is done by a learner within 7 days (or less) of the start of the batch or after attending a maximum of 2 classes, 25% of the total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded to the learner.
Refund requests can be initiated by sending emails to the DevLabs Alliance team at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Refund request usually takes 3-4 working days to get approved by Finance and then 10-15 working days to get the payment back into the source account of the learner.
What if I will not be able to attend the training?
Please inform us at the earliest. For real urgent and unforeseen situations, we will try and accommodate you in any of the upcoming training batches.
Shall I get any certificate after completion of this course?
Once you complete the training program, you will be awarded a completion certificate by DevLabs Alliance.
Can I request for a doubt-clearing session to better understand the topics?
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for all your queries. We will try and respond with the solution at the earliest.
How will you execute our practical sessions?
All our practical sessions will be performed on the AWS Cloud. We will help you set up your AWS Free Tier account which will give you access to all the AWS services.
In which all cities, do you conduct trainings?
Bangalore, Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Pune, London, Singapore
Sat – Sun (5 weekends )
06:30 PM to 10:00 PM IST